Holiday baking, check, Christmas presents, check. You may accomplish both at the Summit in Honduras Bake, Craft and Jewelry Sale! It will be held in the Parish Hall of St. John's 100 French St., Breckenridge on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Sunday, 8 a.m. to noon. Donations of baked goods and crafts would be most welcome and we will have bags, aprons and purses from Honduras along with Honduran coffee. Maggie Connolly, a Boulder jeweler will have her jewelry for sale. Moneys raised will benefit our educational outreach in Honduras. For more info, call Maggie at (970) 389-7544.
- Summit’s Mitchell Gray pitches for New Zealand in IBAF 21U Baseball World Cup
- High Country Baking column: Change up your typical pumpkin bread
- Give the bird a rest Thanksgiving in favor of an alternative protein
- New Epic Mountain Gear store opens in Frisco
- Racial disparities an issue in Denver police shootings, I-News inquiry finds