Holiday baking, check, Christmas presents, check. You may accomplish both at the Summit in Honduras Bake, Craft and Jewelry Sale! It will be held in the Parish Hall of St. John's 100 French St., Breckenridge on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Sunday, 8 a.m. to noon. Donations of baked goods and crafts would be most welcome and we will have bags, aprons and purses from Honduras along with Honduran coffee. Maggie Connolly, a Boulder jeweler will have her jewelry for sale. Moneys raised will benefit our educational outreach in Honduras. For more info, call Maggie at (970) 389-7544.
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Winter of 1898-'99 buries town under 20 feet of snow
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- Colorado gold rush history: Nov. 30 to Dec. 4, 1915
- Book review: "Oil And Honey; The Education Of An Unlikely Activist," by Bill McKibben
- Breckenridge tour guide June Walters helps history come alive