Holiday baking, check, Christmas presents, check. You may accomplish both at the Summit in Honduras Bake, Craft and Jewelry Sale! It will be held in the Parish Hall of St. John's 100 French St., Breckenridge on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Sunday, 8 a.m. to noon. Donations of baked goods and crafts would be most welcome and we will have bags, aprons and purses from Honduras along with Honduran coffee. Maggie Connolly, a Boulder jeweler will have her jewelry for sale. Moneys raised will benefit our educational outreach in Honduras. For more info, call Maggie at (970) 389-7544.
- Mountain Town News: Diverting food from landfill to composting
- New tour presents ghosts of Breckenridge, without standing in the cold
- The Summit Foundation announces winners of 24th annual Philanthropy Awards
- BMF orchestra secures rising star
- The fido files: A three-legged dog tale looking at bites, euthanasia and names