This is to inform the residents of Dillon and Summit County that it is the intent of the Advocates for Victims of Assault, Inc. to request funds from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Rural Housing Service. The funds are to be used for the acquisition of a new shelter and office. This a public meeting notice that is intended to give the citizenry an opportunity to become acquainted with the proposed project to comment on such items as economic and environmental impact, service area, and alternatives to the project or any other issues. The public meeting is to be held on Dec. 11, at 3 p.m. at 610 Main St. Suite 14 in Frisco. Public notices have been posted at this location. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Amy Jackson, executive director at (970) 668-3906.
Advocates to request funds from US Department of Agriculture
Trending in: News
- Silverthorne Elementary’s new principal welcomes students and staff on first day
- Breckenridge startup weekend winner links consumers, socially responsible companies
- Obituary: Scott L. Carpenter
- Water in the West, Part 3: Water pumps life into Western Slope economies
- Cycling’s popularity linked to culture, lack of a top American rider