Breckenridge Ski & Ride School is again offering a free beginner ski or snowboard lesson that includes a rental, lift ticket and lunch for Summit County elementary school students (skiers grades K-5; snowboarders grades 1-5). Students can attend on Saturday at Peak 8 Kids' Kastle or Dec. 15 at Beaver Run Kids' Ski School. The program is led by Breck's top kids' coaches and trainers while new instructors observe and assist. For registration and details call (888) 576-2754.
- Summit County settles public access dispute near Quandary Peak with land purchase
- Breckenridge touts new strategy to close gap between summer, shoulder seasons
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- Vail Resorts purchases Australia's Perisher
- Summit's Habitat for Humanity chapter unveils Brush With Kindness program