Thank you to all our supporters for the soccer season! Your donations and contributions made such a huge difference for the boys this season! We would like to thank First Bank, Vista Car Dealership of Silverthorne, Neils-Lunceford Landscape/Nursery, Outlets at Silverthorne, Summit Ford, L G Everist Materials, Colorado Mountain Express, Wal-Mart, Dillon City Market, Breckenridge City Market, Costco, Summit County Elks Lodge #2561, The Boatyard, LaPerla, Mountain Wave, That's So Snackshop, Blue Moon Bakery, The Treasure Basket, Sherwin-Williams and Wendy's. Thank you to Mark Fox and Janice Kurbjun of the Summit Daily News for the awesome coverage! We are also thankful to all the parents who contributed their time and effort, to Amy Raymond and Mary Quinn and to the coaches for teaching the sport of soccer but most of all, the importance of character! We are very grateful. It was a great season! Go Tigers!
- High altitude may boost babies' risks for SIDS deaths
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- Snowy Peaks High School graduated 18 students in emotional ceremony
- Colorado workers sue Chipotle, following national trend of worker labor lawsuits
- The Class of 2015 bids a fond farewell to Summit High School