Thank you to all our supporters for the soccer season! Your donations and contributions made such a huge difference for the boys this season! We would like to thank First Bank, Vista Car Dealership of Silverthorne, Neils-Lunceford Landscape/Nursery, Outlets at Silverthorne, Summit Ford, L G Everist Materials, Colorado Mountain Express, Wal-Mart, Dillon City Market, Breckenridge City Market, Costco, Summit County Elks Lodge #2561, The Boatyard, LaPerla, Mountain Wave, That's So Snackshop, Blue Moon Bakery, The Treasure Basket, Sherwin-Williams and Wendy's. Thank you to Mark Fox and Janice Kurbjun of the Summit Daily News for the awesome coverage! We are also thankful to all the parents who contributed their time and effort, to Amy Raymond and Mary Quinn and to the coaches for teaching the sport of soccer but most of all, the importance of character! We are very grateful. It was a great season! Go Tigers!
Summit High School boys' soccer says thank you
Trending in: News
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Summit County approves ‘aggressive’ summer road construction schedule
- Frisco Town Council discusses Main Street construction schedule
- Peak 9 Restaurant in Breckenridge celebrates final closing day
- Breckenridge activist Shannon Galpin to speak at Colorado Mountain College graduation