Thank you to all our supporters for the soccer season! Your donations and contributions made such a huge difference for the boys this season! We would like to thank First Bank, Vista Car Dealership of Silverthorne, Neils-Lunceford Landscape/Nursery, Outlets at Silverthorne, Summit Ford, L G Everist Materials, Colorado Mountain Express, Wal-Mart, Dillon City Market, Breckenridge City Market, Costco, Summit County Elks Lodge #2561, The Boatyard, LaPerla, Mountain Wave, That's So Snackshop, Blue Moon Bakery, The Treasure Basket, Sherwin-Williams and Wendy's. Thank you to Mark Fox and Janice Kurbjun of the Summit Daily News for the awesome coverage! We are also thankful to all the parents who contributed their time and effort, to Amy Raymond and Mary Quinn and to the coaches for teaching the sport of soccer but most of all, the importance of character! We are very grateful. It was a great season! Go Tigers!
Summit High School boys' soccer says thank you
Trending in: News
- Summit County residents cite noise, environment at Iron Springs meeting
- Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival brings rain, revelry
- More than 30 Colorado breweries at Keystone Bluegrass and Beer Fest
- 24th annual Canine 4K in Frisco benefits League for Animals and People of the Summit
- Blue River approves 50-acre multi-use development at Ruby Placer parcel