Thank you to all our supporters for the soccer season! Your donations and contributions made such a huge difference for the boys this season! We would like to thank First Bank, Vista Car Dealership of Silverthorne, Neils-Lunceford Landscape/Nursery, Outlets at Silverthorne, Summit Ford, L G Everist Materials, Colorado Mountain Express, Wal-Mart, Dillon City Market, Breckenridge City Market, Costco, Summit County Elks Lodge #2561, The Boatyard, LaPerla, Mountain Wave, That's So Snackshop, Blue Moon Bakery, The Treasure Basket, Sherwin-Williams and Wendy's. Thank you to Mark Fox and Janice Kurbjun of the Summit Daily News for the awesome coverage! We are also thankful to all the parents who contributed their time and effort, to Amy Raymond and Mary Quinn and to the coaches for teaching the sport of soccer but most of all, the importance of character! We are very grateful. It was a great season! Go Tigers!
- Summit County names Jaime FitzSimons interim sheriff
- As cannabis becomes more mainstream, couples start incorporating it in weddings
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area hosts Festival of the Brewpubs
- Swift water season arrives for all-volunteer Summit County Water Rescue Team
- Life on 2 Wheels: Santa Cruz enduro rider Leigh Bowe tackles Mt. Sherman at 14,035 feet