The Rotary Club of Summit County would like to express our appreciation to the following for making the Community Thanksgiving Dinner a huge success: Dillon City Market, the Keystone Conference Center, the Silverthorne Pavilion, the Summit Daily News and all the volunteers who setup, served and cleaned up. Dillon City Market helped provide over 300 pounds of turkey which the chefs at the Keystone Conference Center cooked. The rest of the exceptional meal was also provided by Keystone. More than 415 people came to the pavilion this year to enjoy the Thanksgiving feast. The volunteers made the event memorable by providing their time and energy for such an occasion. A big thank you goes out to all who helped make our annual event a success!
Rotary thanks the community
Trending in: News
- Summit High School teacher wins EPA award for environmental education
- Summit County company offers luxury cannabis tours
- Summit locals and businesses take on Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS
- Rep. Polis announces wilderness expansion bill in Breckenridge
- Summit County cycling judge crucial part of USA Pro Challenge