The Rotary Club of Summit County would like to express our appreciation to the following for making the Community Thanksgiving Dinner a huge success: Dillon City Market, the Keystone Conference Center, the Silverthorne Pavilion, the Summit Daily News and all the volunteers who setup, served and cleaned up. Dillon City Market helped provide over 300 pounds of turkey which the chefs at the Keystone Conference Center cooked. The rest of the exceptional meal was also provided by Keystone. More than 415 people came to the pavilion this year to enjoy the Thanksgiving feast. The volunteers made the event memorable by providing their time and energy for such an occasion. A big thank you goes out to all who helped make our annual event a success!
- Summit’s Mitchell Gray pitches for New Zealand in IBAF 21U Baseball World Cup
- High Country Baking column: Change up your typical pumpkin bread
- Give the bird a rest Thanksgiving in favor of an alternative protein
- New Epic Mountain Gear store opens in Frisco
- Racial disparities an issue in Denver police shootings, I-News inquiry finds