The Rotary Club of Summit County would like to express our appreciation to the following for making the Community Thanksgiving Dinner a huge success: Dillon City Market, the Keystone Conference Center, the Silverthorne Pavilion, the Summit Daily News and all the volunteers who setup, served and cleaned up. Dillon City Market helped provide over 300 pounds of turkey which the chefs at the Keystone Conference Center cooked. The rest of the exceptional meal was also provided by Keystone. More than 415 people came to the pavilion this year to enjoy the Thanksgiving feast. The volunteers made the event memorable by providing their time and energy for such an occasion. A big thank you goes out to all who helped make our annual event a success!
- Summit County locals send aid to remote Nepalese villages after April 25 quake
- Silverthorne town councilman Jon Bird was a pilot, angler and selfless father
- Breckenridge Craft Spirits Festival awards announced
- 2015 Dillon Ice Melt champ Kelly Maike wins $4,000 with April 20 guess
- Frisco luthier Bevan Frost crafts custom guitars