A benefit to help the Enyeart family, which recently lost two family members - 15-year-old Carl Enyeart to cancer, and his mother Aga Enyeart to unknown causes - will be held tonight at Fatty's Pizzeria in Breckenridge. The benefit, which runs from 5-9 p.m., will include live music and a raffle for an Arapaho Basin season pass. Raffle tickets are $5 each. The suggested donation is $10 for adults, $5 for students.
- Littwin: The great pot shot
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Survivor of Stevens Pass avalanche to speak at Copper Mountain Resort safety clinic
- Holiday activities and events around Summit County for all ages
- Summit County restaurants offer alternatives to cooking for Christmas