A benefit to help the Enyeart family, which recently lost two family members - 15-year-old Carl Enyeart to cancer, and his mother Aga Enyeart to unknown causes - will be held tonight at Fatty's Pizzeria in Breckenridge. The benefit, which runs from 5-9 p.m., will include live music and a raffle for an Arapaho Basin season pass. Raffle tickets are $5 each. The suggested donation is $10 for adults, $5 for students.
Carl and Aga Enyeart celebration of life tonight
Trending in: News
- Friends of Blake Bostic mourn their ‘gentle giant’ after Frisco incident
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Breckenridge’s Peak 9 Restaurant marks last days of private ownership
- Keeping up with Keri Herman: The Breckenridge Olympian embraces life after Sochi
- Summit County braces for higher risk of flooding during runoff