A benefit to help the Enyeart family, which recently lost two family members - 15-year-old Carl Enyeart to cancer, and his mother Aga Enyeart to unknown causes - will be held tonight at Fatty's Pizzeria in Breckenridge. The benefit, which runs from 5-9 p.m., will include live music and a raffle for an Arapaho Basin season pass. Raffle tickets are $5 each. The suggested donation is $10 for adults, $5 for students.
Carl and Aga Enyeart celebration of life tonight
Trending in: News
- Summit County residents cite noise, environment at Iron Springs meeting
- Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival brings rain, revelry
- More than 30 Colorado breweries at Keystone Bluegrass and Beer Fest
- Summit County mops up toxic legacy of silver mine at Peru Creek
- 24th annual Canine 4K in Frisco benefits League for Animals and People of the Summit