A benefit to help the Enyeart family, which recently lost two family members - 15-year-old Carl Enyeart to cancer, and his mother Aga Enyeart to unknown causes - will be held tonight at Fatty's Pizzeria in Breckenridge. The benefit, which runs from 5-9 p.m., will include live music and a raffle for an Arapaho Basin season pass. Raffle tickets are $5 each. The suggested donation is $10 for adults, $5 for students.
Carl and Aga Enyeart celebration of life tonight
Trending in: News
- Summit High Sports Wrap-up: Soccer and rugby keep rolling
- Keeping Tabs: Death of longtime Frisco resident Scott Ponds shocks community
- Not thinking about sepsis? Neither is your doctor
- Breckenridge massage therapist arrested on suspicion of unlawful sexual contact
- Summit School District increases outreach to Spanish-speaking families