A benefit to help the Enyeart family, which recently lost two family members - 15-year-old Carl Enyeart to cancer, and his mother Aga Enyeart to unknown causes - will be held tonight at Fatty's Pizzeria in Breckenridge. The benefit, which runs from 5-9 p.m., will include live music and a raffle for an Arapaho Basin season pass. Raffle tickets are $5 each. The suggested donation is $10 for adults, $5 for students.
- Skull found on Frisco mountain identified as missing Breckenridge man
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations owner dies while on tour of Nepal
- Interstate-70 delays expected this week
- Summit County pursues broadband ballot measure after AT&T pulls cell tower plans
- Summit County school board candidates agree to public forum