A benefit to help the Enyeart family, which recently lost two family members - 15-year-old Carl Enyeart to cancer, and his mother Aga Enyeart to unknown causes - will be held tonight at Fatty's Pizzeria in Breckenridge. The benefit, which runs from 5-9 p.m., will include live music and a raffle for an Arapaho Basin season pass. Raffle tickets are $5 each. The suggested donation is $10 for adults, $5 for students.
- Flight for Life pilot Patrick Mahany dies in Frisco crash; two others injured
- Summit County remembers Flight for Life hero Patrick Mahany's service
- Behind the scenes at Frisco's 4th of July fireworks show
- Celebrate Independence Day in Summit County with fireworks, live music
- Video: Officials confirm one dead, two injured following Flight for Life crash in Frisco