Summit Community Care Clinic would like to thank our community for participating in Colorado Gives Day. This year, over $15 million was raised for Colorado nonprofits, a 20 percent increase from last year. SCCC raised $2,500, which is enough to fund 100 dental exams, or 34 medical visits for diabetic patients. We could not do it without the support of our donors. Thank you so much for contributing.
- Breckenridge woman remembered following fatal hit-and-run crash
- Machete attack trial: Court awaits jury verdict on attempted murder charges
- Prosecution highlights discrepancies in machete attack suspect's testimony
- Victim identified in fatal hit-and-run crash in Breckenridge
- Felix Cavaliere's Rascals headline music festival at Copper Mountain Resort