Summit Community Care Clinic would like to thank our community for participating in Colorado Gives Day. This year, over $15 million was raised for Colorado nonprofits, a 20 percent increase from last year. SCCC raised $2,500, which is enough to fund 100 dental exams, or 34 medical visits for diabetic patients. We could not do it without the support of our donors. Thank you so much for contributing.
- BMF orchestra secures rising star
- New tour presents ghosts of Breckenridge, without standing in the cold
- Summit County area locals forming ski mountaineering club
- The fido files: A three-legged dog tale looking at bites, euthanasia and names
- Summit County coroner Regan Wood loves her job, and the personal connections that come with it