Summit Community Care Clinic would like to thank our community for participating in Colorado Gives Day. This year, over $15 million was raised for Colorado nonprofits, a 20 percent increase from last year. SCCC raised $2,500, which is enough to fund 100 dental exams, or 34 medical visits for diabetic patients. We could not do it without the support of our donors. Thank you so much for contributing.
- Summit County rescuers responded to three avalanches this weekend
- Discovering Tom's Baby, the largest piece of gold ever found in Colorado
- The Dialogue: Commenters take on pit bull apologist
- Off The Hill: The circle of life for a Breck local
- Uphill in November: Be mindful of access policies and general etiquette when skinning