Summit Community Care Clinic would like to thank our community for participating in Colorado Gives Day. This year, over $15 million was raised for Colorado nonprofits, a 20 percent increase from last year. SCCC raised $2,500, which is enough to fund 100 dental exams, or 34 medical visits for diabetic patients. We could not do it without the support of our donors. Thank you so much for contributing.
- Breckenridge police blotter: Craigslist ad fraud ruins woman's birthday ski trip
- Breckenridge police blotter: Social media melee spooks bar owner
- A behind-the-scenes look at avalanche mitigation for Arapahoe Basin
- A son's Summit County heroin overdose spurs mother to speak out
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area terrain expansion moves ahead