Summit Community Care Clinic would like to thank our community for participating in Colorado Gives Day. This year, over $15 million was raised for Colorado nonprofits, a 20 percent increase from last year. SCCC raised $2,500, which is enough to fund 100 dental exams, or 34 medical visits for diabetic patients. We could not do it without the support of our donors. Thank you so much for contributing.
- Summit County woman one of many misdiagnosed with MS, lawsuit says
- Summit County's largest workforce housing project moves toward master plan
- Occupancy of Breckenridge's Main Street Station jumps under new ownership
- Breck Bears hockey club replaces Breck Bucks in Rocky Mountain hockey league
- Big Sam's Funky Nation plays free show at Copper Mountain