Summit Community Care Clinic would like to thank our community for participating in Colorado Gives Day. This year, over $15 million was raised for Colorado nonprofits, a 20 percent increase from last year. SCCC raised $2,500, which is enough to fund 100 dental exams, or 34 medical visits for diabetic patients. We could not do it without the support of our donors. Thank you so much for contributing.
- Dillon plans large-scale amphitheater renovations
- Take 5: Boulder Olympic triathlete Laura Bennett
- Summit Right Brain: Daniel "Moose" Bednarski is a singer/songwriter from Breckenridge
- Summit High alumna to highlight pursuing passions at weekend graduation
- Sleep apnea at high altitude a hidden hindrance for endurance athletes