Summit Community Care Clinic would like to thank our community for participating in Colorado Gives Day. This year, over $15 million was raised for Colorado nonprofits, a 20 percent increase from last year. SCCC raised $2,500, which is enough to fund 100 dental exams, or 34 medical visits for diabetic patients. We could not do it without the support of our donors. Thank you so much for contributing.
Summit Community Care Clinic thanks community
Trending in: News
- Twin Tunnels nearing next construction milestone with westbound bore
- Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant opens seventh location in Frisco
- Workplace drug testing evolving in the age of legalized marijuana
- Expect some delays as project upgrades Breckenridge entrance
- Colorado Mountain College president talks future goals