Summit Community Care Clinic would like to thank our community for participating in Colorado Gives Day. This year, over $15 million was raised for Colorado nonprofits, a 20 percent increase from last year. SCCC raised $2,500, which is enough to fund 100 dental exams, or 34 medical visits for diabetic patients. We could not do it without the support of our donors. Thank you so much for contributing.
Summit Community Care Clinic thanks community
Trending in: News
- Liddick: Big government the cause, not the cure, of social unrest
- Frisco cracks ‘30 Safest Cities in Colorado’ list
- Costanza: Marijuana mania mars Breckenridge’s family friendly image
- Kenny Loggins, Wynonna Judd headline Copper Country
- Forest Service approves most of Vail Mountain summer expansion proposal