Summit Community Care Clinic would like to thank our community for participating in Colorado Gives Day. This year, over $15 million was raised for Colorado nonprofits, a 20 percent increase from last year. SCCC raised $2,500, which is enough to fund 100 dental exams, or 34 medical visits for diabetic patients. We could not do it without the support of our donors. Thank you so much for contributing.
Summit Community Care Clinic thanks community
Trending in: News
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Breckenridge Festival of Film embezzlement case could end in plea deal
- Public smoke-out marks pot holiday in Colo.
- Summit County approves ‘aggressive’ summer road construction schedule
- Ask a sports medicine doc: Coping with arthritis in the knees