Summit Community Care Clinic would like to thank our community for participating in Colorado Gives Day. This year, over $15 million was raised for Colorado nonprofits, a 20 percent increase from last year. SCCC raised $2,500, which is enough to fund 100 dental exams, or 34 medical visits for diabetic patients. We could not do it without the support of our donors. Thank you so much for contributing.
- Colorado Escapist: Spring backcountry skiing in powder magnet Montezuma
- What to know before skinning Breckenridge, Copper and A-Basin
- Sports Authority to sell all assets, including Summit County store
- Denver resident dies skiing at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Sunday
- Breckenridge transportation talks emphasize walking over parking