Summit Community Care Clinic would like to thank our community for participating in Colorado Gives Day. This year, over $15 million was raised for Colorado nonprofits, a 20 percent increase from last year. SCCC raised $2,500, which is enough to fund 100 dental exams, or 34 medical visits for diabetic patients. We could not do it without the support of our donors. Thank you so much for contributing.
- Obituary: Marco Tulio Reifsteck
- Lake Dillon Fire to address cell tower concerns at Tuesday meeting
- Rep. Polis introduces Continental Divide Wilderness and Recreation Act
- Forecasters predict wetter summer and drier winter
- Blue River residents collect nearly 100 signatures to stall Ruby Placer development