Summit Community Care Clinic would like to thank our community for participating in Colorado Gives Day. This year, over $15 million was raised for Colorado nonprofits, a 20 percent increase from last year. SCCC raised $2,500, which is enough to fund 100 dental exams, or 34 medical visits for diabetic patients. We could not do it without the support of our donors. Thank you so much for contributing.
Summit Community Care Clinic thanks community
Trending in: News
- Keeping Tabs: Death of longtime Frisco resident Scott Ponds shocks community
- Not thinking about sepsis? Neither is your doctor
- Summit High Sports Wrap-up: Soccer and rugby keep rolling
- Summit School District increases outreach to Spanish-speaking families
- Breckenridge massage therapist arrested on suspicion of unlawful sexual contact