Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that's jammin' to holiday tunes. Ever since learning that mice can actually sing (albeit at a pitch too high for human ears), we've been less skeptical of the practicality of that song by Alvin and the Chipmunks, though after the fifth run-through over the store speakers, we wish they were mice instead. Singing "Silent Night," perhaps? We out.
- Longtime Summit County local donates water rights to Silverthorne
- Aspen hostage-taker: I told you I was going to kill you
- Colorado wolf advocates, wildlife managers again feud over reintroduction
- Bruce Carey challenging to lead Colorado's Fifth Judicial District
- Copper hosts Copper Crush MTB race and Capture the Flag for adults this weekend