Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that's jammin' to holiday tunes. Ever since learning that mice can actually sing (albeit at a pitch too high for human ears), we've been less skeptical of the practicality of that song by Alvin and the Chipmunks, though after the fifth run-through over the store speakers, we wish they were mice instead. Singing "Silent Night," perhaps? We out.
- Snowy Peaks graduates lucky bunch
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- In The Field: Memorial Day fishing report for Blue River and South Platte at Maria Ranch, Spinney Reservoir
- Summit County pays respects to fallen vets on Memorial Day
- Quandary: Fishing regulations on Gold Medal waters and Summit's evacuation plan