Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that's jammin' to holiday tunes. Ever since learning that mice can actually sing (albeit at a pitch too high for human ears), we've been less skeptical of the practicality of that song by Alvin and the Chipmunks, though after the fifth run-through over the store speakers, we wish they were mice instead. Singing "Silent Night," perhaps? We out.
- Record-breaking pay parking revenue in Breck
- Private-land camping startups offer alternative to public lands
- Local mountain bike racer killed in Crested Butte crash
- Downhill longboarding: An underground realm of motorcycle leathers and freeway speeds on Vail Pass
- Summit County's Amy Purdy makes Super Bowl debut in Toyota ad