Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that's jammin' to holiday tunes. Ever since learning that mice can actually sing (albeit at a pitch too high for human ears), we've been less skeptical of the practicality of that song by Alvin and the Chipmunks, though after the fifth run-through over the store speakers, we wish they were mice instead. Singing "Silent Night," perhaps? We out.
Summit Up 12-7-12: Hark the Harold Angels ... squeak?
Trending in: News
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Summit County approves ‘aggressive’ summer road construction schedule
- Frisco Town Council discusses Main Street construction schedule
- Peak 9 Restaurant in Breckenridge celebrates final closing day
- Breckenridge activist Shannon Galpin to speak at Colorado Mountain College graduation