Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that's jammin' to holiday tunes. Ever since learning that mice can actually sing (albeit at a pitch too high for human ears), we've been less skeptical of the practicality of that song by Alvin and the Chipmunks, though after the fifth run-through over the store speakers, we wish they were mice instead. Singing "Silent Night," perhaps? We out.
- Density of Frisco townhome development faces resistance
- Runaway truck flies up safety ramp off Interstate 70, driver unharmed
- Dew Tour returns to Breckenridge Ski Resort for 2016
- 2008 Summit High School graduate returns home to teach at Snowy Peaks
- Summit County police blotter: Drunk man helps himself to Which Wich chips