Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that's jammin' to holiday tunes. Ever since learning that mice can actually sing (albeit at a pitch too high for human ears), we've been less skeptical of the practicality of that song by Alvin and the Chipmunks, though after the fifth run-through over the store speakers, we wish they were mice instead. Singing "Silent Night," perhaps? We out.
- Community solar comes of age across Colorado and the West
- Child poverty up slightly in Summit County amid statewide decrease
- Summit County settles public access dispute near Quandary Peak with land purchase
- Mary's Medicinals CEO talks about hemp and federally legal cannabis patches
- Colorado sees uptick in teenagers reporting signs of depression