Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that's jammin' to holiday tunes. Ever since learning that mice can actually sing (albeit at a pitch too high for human ears), we've been less skeptical of the practicality of that song by Alvin and the Chipmunks, though after the fifth run-through over the store speakers, we wish they were mice instead. Singing "Silent Night," perhaps? We out.
Summit Up 12-7-12: Hark the Harold Angels ... squeak?
Trending in: News
- Summit County residents cite noise, environment at Iron Springs meeting
- Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival brings rain, revelry
- More than 30 Colorado breweries at Keystone Bluegrass and Beer Fest
- Summit County mops up toxic legacy of silver mine at Peru Creek
- 24th annual Canine 4K in Frisco benefits League for Animals and People of the Summit