Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that's jammin' to holiday tunes. Ever since learning that mice can actually sing (albeit at a pitch too high for human ears), we've been less skeptical of the practicality of that song by Alvin and the Chipmunks, though after the fifth run-through over the store speakers, we wish they were mice instead. Singing "Silent Night," perhaps? We out.
- Frisco marijuana dispensary scraps construction near Holiday Inn
- Sky Wodraska's arrest affidavit unsealed in case of brutal Breckenridge attack
- Grateful Ed returns to Arapahoe Basin Ski Area's Enduro for 26th year in a row
- Silverthorne council member Jonathan Bird dies
- On the Hill: Hiking Bald Mountain in a spring snow storm (video)