Colorado State University Extension in Summit County is seeking dedicated, community-minded volunteers to serve on the Extension Advisory Committee. The committee will help Extension prioritize new and continuing educational needs in the community. The committee meets quarterly and appointments are for three-year terms. The Board of County Commissioners will make appointments to the Extension Advisory Committee in early 2013. To apply, send a letter expressing your interest and background to: CSU Extension - Summit County, P.O. Box 5660, Frisco, CO 80443 Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested individuals will also be required to complete an application. To request an application or if you have questions, call (970) 668-3595. Applications must be received by 5 p.m., Dec. 21.
- Restaurants in Breckenridge, Frisco, Keystone serve Thanksgiving menus
- Summit County emergency crews don hazmat suits to respond to Frisco suicide
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area opens uphill access for the season
- Leadville’s St. Vincent Hospital to shut down after 135 years
- U.S. Ski Team Speed Center at Copper Mountain to open full course Thursday