Colorado State University Extension in Summit County is seeking dedicated, community-minded volunteers to serve on the Extension Advisory Committee. The committee will help Extension prioritize new and continuing educational needs in the community. The committee meets quarterly and appointments are for three-year terms. The Board of County Commissioners will make appointments to the Extension Advisory Committee in early 2013. To apply, send a letter expressing your interest and background to: CSU Extension - Summit County, P.O. Box 5660, Frisco, CO 80443 Or email to: email@example.com. Interested individuals will also be required to complete an application. To request an application or if you have questions, call (970) 668-3595. Applications must be received by 5 p.m., Dec. 21.
- Silverthorne residents speak out against proposed housing development
- Blue River votes to annex Ruby Placer parcel after heated debate
- Collaboration Fest in Denver brings together brewers from Summit and beyond
- Colorado ski towns deal with rise in credit card fraud
- Burton U.S. Open continues in Vail with Halfpipe Thursday