Colorado State University Extension in Summit County is seeking dedicated, community-minded volunteers to serve on the Extension Advisory Committee. The committee will help Extension prioritize new and continuing educational needs in the community. The committee meets quarterly and appointments are for three-year terms. The Board of County Commissioners will make appointments to the Extension Advisory Committee in early 2013. To apply, send a letter expressing your interest and background to: CSU Extension - Summit County, P.O. Box 5660, Frisco, CO 80443 Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested individuals will also be required to complete an application. To request an application or if you have questions, call (970) 668-3595. Applications must be received by 5 p.m., Dec. 21.
- Quandary Peak access road at the center of bitter Summit County controversy
- Colorado Avalanche Information Center reports considerable backcountry threat
- Music Scene: Nine days of live music at the Snake in Keystone highlight holiday week
- Breckenridge investigator looking for new clues in unsolved 1982 double homicide
- Hey! You're doing it wrong — four common skier mistakes