The Breckenridge Festival of Film wants to thank the community for its overwhelming support at the Hollywood and Wine celebration of independent short films held at Beaver Run on Nov. 17. The event was a huge success and a wonderful way to highlight our 2013 season of events, including the 33rd Breckenridge Film Festival to be presented on Sept. 19-22, 2013. Thanks to everyone involved for creating an exciting event that launches the Film Fest forward into 2013 - we simply couldn't have done it without you: Dan Gibbs, Karin Bearnarth, Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center, Burke and Riley's Irish Pub, New Belgium Brewing, Meredith Fox & Image Audiovisuals, Mike Smith, Rae Anderson, Phyllis & Gary Martinez, Dianna and Don Nilsson, Kay & Albert Stowell, Cynthia & Ben Gordon, Niki Vincze, Jennifer Mcintosh, Linda Lichtendahl, Terese Keil, Steve Henderson, Michele Juneau, Kathleen McGovern, and Bob & Ambur Stevens, Also, very special thanks to our auction donors - local restaurants, businesses and individuals who give and give and give - and without whom this event couldn't have raised such important funds for our continuing operations.
- Colorado Escapist: Spring backcountry skiing in powder magnet Montezuma
- Summit County compromises in complex Keystone land deal
- Breckenridge moves ahead with Denison Placer affordable housing project
- District Attorney Bruce Brown defends vacation time: 'I'm a public servant. Not a public slave'
- Can Colorado athletes overcome altitude and genetics?