Today (Sunday) is the start of Frisco's Wassel daz....... What is the true wassel? I've heard that prepped properly it can be quite enjoyable with hints of apple cider and spices. Now I do understand that the season ends within a week. Now do you enjoy your Wassel with Tuaca or with a slight smoky flavor prepared over a slow heat? Now the race of the Santas was OK but I think his helpers were incredible with their preparing of Wassail. Now this is the season of Wasseling to prepaid us for the Awesome year ahead! Come on and enjoy this week in Frisco Wasseling, TuWasseling or just having fun!
- Summit’s Mitchell Gray pitches for New Zealand in IBAF 21U Baseball World Cup
- High Country Baking column: Change up your typical pumpkin bread
- Give the bird a rest Thanksgiving in favor of an alternative protein
- New Epic Mountain Gear store opens in Frisco
- Racial disparities an issue in Denver police shootings, I-News inquiry finds