KD Kaiser, director of marketing at Holiday Inn Summit County, handed a $500 check to local resident and Susan G. Komen for the Cure representative Joan Davids on Monday. The money was a result of an online fundraising campaign, which will continue through March 3, the weekend of the annual Tubbs Romp to Stomp Out Breast Cancer event held in Frisco. The Romp to Stomp is a snowshoeing event that raises money for breast cancer research. "If everybody does a little bit, it can make a huge difference," Davids said. "(For Holiday Inn) to go this extra mile is fantastic."
- Lindsey Vonn, Julia Mancuso join men’s team for first day of downhill at Copper Mountain
- Keystone Center works with national stakeholders to tackle honeybee threats
- Restaurants in Breckenridge, Frisco, Keystone serve Thanksgiving menus
- Summit County area locals forming ski mountaineering club
- Has the Obama administration hobbled the Endangered Species Act?