KD Kaiser, director of marketing at Holiday Inn Summit County, handed a $500 check to local resident and Susan G. Komen for the Cure representative Joan Davids on Monday. The money was a result of an online fundraising campaign, which will continue through March 3, the weekend of the annual Tubbs Romp to Stomp Out Breast Cancer event held in Frisco. The Romp to Stomp is a snowshoeing event that raises money for breast cancer research. "If everybody does a little bit, it can make a huge difference," Davids said. "(For Holiday Inn) to go this extra mile is fantastic."
- BREAKING: Charles Sattler found not guilty on all counts in Blake Bostic's death
- Frisco helicopter crash responders, other Summit County heroes honored
- UPDATE: Brush Creek fire near Heeney laid down
- Summit County river restoration projects on a roll
- New Frisco restaurant Tavern West focuses on local, all-natural ingredients