KD Kaiser, director of marketing at Holiday Inn Summit County, handed a $500 check to local resident and Susan G. Komen for the Cure representative Joan Davids on Monday. The money was a result of an online fundraising campaign, which will continue through March 3, the weekend of the annual Tubbs Romp to Stomp Out Breast Cancer event held in Frisco. The Romp to Stomp is a snowshoeing event that raises money for breast cancer research. "If everybody does a little bit, it can make a huge difference," Davids said. "(For Holiday Inn) to go this extra mile is fantastic."
Frisco's Holiday Inn donates $500 to breast cancer research
Trending in: News
- Summit High School teacher wins EPA award for environmental education
- Forest Service and partners remove fences that threaten wildlife
- Greco’s Pastaria brings pizza, pasta to Main Street Frisco
- Summit County company offers luxury cannabis tours
- Forest Service approves most of Vail Mountain summer expansion proposal