KD Kaiser, director of marketing at Holiday Inn Summit County, handed a $500 check to local resident and Susan G. Komen for the Cure representative Joan Davids on Monday. The money was a result of an online fundraising campaign, which will continue through March 3, the weekend of the annual Tubbs Romp to Stomp Out Breast Cancer event held in Frisco. The Romp to Stomp is a snowshoeing event that raises money for breast cancer research. "If everybody does a little bit, it can make a huge difference," Davids said. "(For Holiday Inn) to go this extra mile is fantastic."
- Colorado's most expensive toll lane, the I-70 Mountain Express Lane, to open
- Affordable health care remains elusive for Summit County residents
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- Bun in the Oven Coffee + Kitchen opens in Breckenridge
- Dear Drewbie: How to think and live outside the box