Monty Thomas Stegeman, infant son of Adam D. and Ana L. Stegeman of Silverthorn passed away Dec. 10 at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center in Frisco. Monty is survived by his parents; brother, Troy Molena; sister, Olivia Stegeman; maternal grandmother, Carmen Ruiz; and paternal grandparents Monty Stegeman and Susan Hunt. Private family services will be held at a later date.
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- Colorado workers sue Chipotle, following national trend of worker labor lawsuits
- The Class of 2015 bids a fond farewell to Summit High School
- Obituary: Marco Tulio Reifsteck
- Colorado State Patrol cadet killed, trooper injured in crash on Colo. 66