Monty Thomas Stegeman, infant son of Adam D. and Ana L. Stegeman of Silverthorn passed away Dec. 10 at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center in Frisco. Monty is survived by his parents; brother, Troy Molena; sister, Olivia Stegeman; maternal grandmother, Carmen Ruiz; and paternal grandparents Monty Stegeman and Susan Hunt. Private family services will be held at a later date.
- Interestate 70 near Silverthorne closed Friday after wreck kills 3 people
- Eyewitness of North Pond drowning reflects on suicide and healing (column)
- Colorado wolf advocates, wildlife managers again feud over reintroduction
- Find alpine serenity hiking the Oh-Be-Joyful Trail near Crested Butte
- Dear Drewbie: What Mount Everest and a Phish concert teach us about life, travel and finding your comfort zone