Monty Thomas Stegeman, infant son of Adam D. and Ana L. Stegeman of Silverthorn passed away Dec. 10 at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center in Frisco. Monty is survived by his parents; brother, Troy Molena; sister, Olivia Stegeman; maternal grandmother, Carmen Ruiz; and paternal grandparents Monty Stegeman and Susan Hunt. Private family services will be held at a later date.
- Summit’s Mitchell Gray pitches for New Zealand in IBAF 21U Baseball World Cup
- High Country Baking column: Change up your typical pumpkin bread
- Give the bird a rest Thanksgiving in favor of an alternative protein
- New Epic Mountain Gear store opens in Frisco
- Racial disparities an issue in Denver police shootings, I-News inquiry finds