We would like to extend a very special thanks to all those who donated on Colorado Gives Day. Your time and effort is greatly appreciate and helps keep the High Country Conservation Center going. Please check out highcountryconservation.org to learn more about everything that we do in the community. Happy holidays from HC3!
- Colorado hiker rescued after fall off Mt. Royal in Frisco
- Winter will bring more plowing, metering on I-70
- Breckenridge increases parking fines for time-limit violators
- Forest Service OKs ziplines, alpine coasters on Vail Mountain
- Summit County marks milestone as Pennsylvania Mine receives one of two pollution-preventing plugs