Monty Thomas Stegeman, infant son of Adam D. and Ana L. Stegeman of Silverthorn passed away Dec. 10 at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center in Frisco. Monty is survived by his parents; brother, Troy Molena; sister, Olivia Stegeman; maternal grandmother, Carmen Ruiz; and paternal grandparents Monty Stegeman and Susan Hunt. Private family services will be held at a later date.
- $7 million Breckenridge affordable housing project moves forward
- Silverthorne residents speak out against proposed housing development
- Blue River votes to annex Ruby Placer parcel after heated debate
- Frisco presents plans for next phase of two-year Step Up Main Street project
- Colorado ski towns deal with rise in credit card fraud