Monty Thomas Stegeman, infant son of Adam D. and Ana L. Stegeman of Silverthorn passed away Dec. 10 at St. Anthony Summit Medical Center in Frisco. Monty is survived by his parents; brother, Troy Molena; sister, Olivia Stegeman; maternal grandmother, Carmen Ruiz; and paternal grandparents Monty Stegeman and Susan Hunt. Private family services will be held at a later date.
- Breckenridge police blotter: Social media melee spooks bar owner
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- This week in Summit County history: Snowslide crashes into C&S Train
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Chalk Mountain trains youngsters who become early ski race champs
- A behind-the-scenes look at avalanche mitigation for Arapahoe Basin