Kayla Fulkerson, a Division I student at the Peak School, recently received a National Honorable Mention for her performance in the Fall 2012 Noetic Learning Math Contest. The contest occurs twice a year for students in grades two through six, with the goal of developing problem solving skills and inspiring students to excel in mathematics.
- Summit County leaders mobilize to address alarming suicide, mental-health trends
- Abandoned wreckage of two Jeeps near Crystal irks Forest Service
- Take 5: Max Bonenberger, 14-year-old ultra runner and Silver Rush 50 finisher
- Interestate 70 near Silverthorne closed Friday after wreck kills 3 people
- Find alpine serenity hiking the Oh-Be-Joyful Trail near Crested Butte