Kayla Fulkerson, a Division I student at the Peak School, recently received a National Honorable Mention for her performance in the Fall 2012 Noetic Learning Math Contest. The contest occurs twice a year for students in grades two through six, with the goal of developing problem solving skills and inspiring students to excel in mathematics.
- Downhill longboarding: An underground realm of motorcycle leathers and freeway speeds on Vail Pass
- Mountain Wheels: Take your pick: Subaru Crosstrek vs. Impreza Sport
- Leadville woman charged with first-degree murder after hitting boyfriend with car
- Silverthorne gas station robbed, police search for suspect
- Mountain Town News: Plastic grocery bags now a no-no in Vail