Kayla Fulkerson, a Division I student at the Peak School, recently received a National Honorable Mention for her performance in the Fall 2012 Noetic Learning Math Contest. The contest occurs twice a year for students in grades two through six, with the goal of developing problem solving skills and inspiring students to excel in mathematics.
- Hike Summit County: Dark Canyon of the Raggeds Wilderness near Crested Butte
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- This Week in Summit County History: Terrible night fire — almost
- Quandary: Fishing regulations on Gold Medal waters and Summit's evacuation plan
- Summit hits record lodging rates for all seasons