Kayla Fulkerson, a Division I student at the Peak School, recently received a National Honorable Mention for her performance in the Fall 2012 Noetic Learning Math Contest. The contest occurs twice a year for students in grades two through six, with the goal of developing problem solving skills and inspiring students to excel in mathematics.
- Denver resident dies skiing at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Sunday
- Sports Authority to sell all assets, including Summit County store
- Summit County rejects appeal from Keystone marijuana retailer
- What to know before skinning Breckenridge, Copper and A-Basin
- Summit girl's soccer brings knife to a gunfight against Glenwood