Kayla Fulkerson, a Division I student at the Peak School, recently received a National Honorable Mention for her performance in the Fall 2012 Noetic Learning Math Contest. The contest occurs twice a year for students in grades two through six, with the goal of developing problem solving skills and inspiring students to excel in mathematics.
- $7 million Breckenridge affordable housing project moves forward
- Frisco presents plans for next phase of two-year Step Up Main Street project
- Body of missing Grand Junction teen found
- Breckenridge’s Eric Willett continuing comeback at Burton US Open in Vail
- Alden Spilman shows black and white photos, digital art in Breckenridge