The latest addition to Foote's Rest on Frisco Main Street is Foote's Rest Eatery which is celebrating its soft opening today. Throughout the week the eatery will be open from 7 a.m. for breakfast with homemade donuts among its offerings, and throughout the rest of the day for a baarbecue lunch and a bonfire for roasting marshmallows. "We're all good; we're ready to go," said owner Kelly Foote.
Frisco's Foote's Rest Eatery soft opening today
Trending in: News
- Whole Foods Frisco store leader plants seeds for April 29 opening
- Dillon officials repeal, admit to not understanding ‘duty to report’ mandate
- Frisco Holiday Inn owner charged with entering female guest’s room
- Colorado Connections Academy helps Summit County ski racer succeed
- U.S. Forest Service presents Breckenridge summer expansion plan to public