The latest addition to Foote's Rest on Frisco Main Street is Foote's Rest Eatery which is celebrating its soft opening today. Throughout the week the eatery will be open from 7 a.m. for breakfast with homemade donuts among its offerings, and throughout the rest of the day for a baarbecue lunch and a bonfire for roasting marshmallows. "We're all good; we're ready to go," said owner Kelly Foote.
- 2nd skier dies at Breckenridge Ski Resort in four days
- Avery Brewing Co. opens new brewery in Boulder, expands Summit beer options
- Ski Tip Lodge in Keystone ranked No. 6 in country by OpenTable diners
- Alpenglow dispensary opens first marijuana shop in Dillon
- 26th annual Tim McClure benefit honors local environmental pioneer