The latest addition to Foote's Rest on Frisco Main Street is Foote's Rest Eatery which is celebrating its soft opening today. Throughout the week the eatery will be open from 7 a.m. for breakfast with homemade donuts among its offerings, and throughout the rest of the day for a baarbecue lunch and a bonfire for roasting marshmallows. "We're all good; we're ready to go," said owner Kelly Foote.
- Silverthorne gas station robbed, police search for suspect
- Leadville woman charged with first-degree murder after hitting boyfriend with car
- 19th annual Bluegrass & Beer Festival comes to Keystone's River Run Village
- Downhill longboarding: An underground realm of motorcycle leathers and freeway speeds on Vail Pass
- A day of sailing the unpredictable Lake Dillon waters