The latest addition to Foote's Rest on Frisco Main Street is Foote's Rest Eatery which is celebrating its soft opening today. Throughout the week the eatery will be open from 7 a.m. for breakfast with homemade donuts among its offerings, and throughout the rest of the day for a baarbecue lunch and a bonfire for roasting marshmallows. "We're all good; we're ready to go," said owner Kelly Foote.
- CMAS/PARCC State scores released
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Winter of 1898-'99 buries town under 20 feet of snow
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- Affordable health care remains elusive for Summit County residents
- Mountain Town News: When terrorists try to assassinate billionaires