The latest addition to Foote's Rest on Frisco Main Street is Foote's Rest Eatery which is celebrating its soft opening today. Throughout the week the eatery will be open from 7 a.m. for breakfast with homemade donuts among its offerings, and throughout the rest of the day for a baarbecue lunch and a bonfire for roasting marshmallows. "We're all good; we're ready to go," said owner Kelly Foote.
Frisco's Foote's Rest Eatery soft opening today
Trending in: News
- Independent review site compares multi-resort ski pass value
- Who causes the nightmare on Interstate 70? Tourists, truckers or CDOT?
- Breckenridge photographer’s wilderness photo chosen for display in Smithsonian museum in D.C.
- Colorado, Washington city managers offer their experience of marijuana on Main
- Breckenridge sign ordinance fails on second reading