Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only column that is squeezed in here between these two most excellent pics and is excited about our newly arrived ski/snowboard season up here in the ol' Summit.We like to think of this and the accompanying pow (we shredded Peak 8 on Monday) as an early Christmas present for all you hard-workin' folks out there who will be busy with your J-O-B-S next week while the crowds celebrate Xmas. Ah, there's nothing like the holidays in the High Country.We would also like to give a shout-out to the little dude up top here. Michael Lee Lease was born last month and we forgot to include him in the babies born list that ran on Saturday. Sorry Ryan & Laura.
- Mountain Town News: Diverting food from landfill to composting
- New tour presents ghosts of Breckenridge, without standing in the cold
- The Summit Foundation announces winners of 24th annual Philanthropy Awards
- BMF orchestra secures rising star
- The fido files: A three-legged dog tale looking at bites, euthanasia and names