On Thursday at 9:17 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to Dillon Valley for the death of 64-year-old Stephen Coder. EMS was called, but was unable to revive him. Coder was employed at Climax mine. He appears to have died of natural causes.
64-year-old male found dead in Dillon Valley
Trending in: News
- Family searching for Breckenridge man who went missing after Dillon Reservoir car crash
- Health in the High Country: doctors discuss altitude effects on heart, lungs
- The state Marijuana Enforcement Division releases new rules for medical, retail marijuana businesses
- At Dillon Valley Elementary, students switch between languages all day every day
- Colorado Supreme Court considers marijuana drug-test firing case