On Thursday at 9:17 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to Dillon Valley for the death of 64-year-old Stephen Coder. EMS was called, but was unable to revive him. Coder was employed at Climax mine. He appears to have died of natural causes.
64-year-old male found dead in Dillon Valley
Trending in: News
- Deadly Frisco motel incident could result in homicide charges, DA says
- Suspect identified in Frisco motel death; victim's injuries consistent with a fight, coroner says
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Mountain Travel Symposium: Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz opens up in candid interview
- Mountain Travel Symposium: How can the ski industry grow?