On Thursday at 9:17 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to Dillon Valley for the death of 64-year-old Stephen Coder. EMS was called, but was unable to revive him. Coder was employed at Climax mine. He appears to have died of natural causes.
64-year-old male found dead in Dillon Valley
Trending in: News
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Frisco Town Council discusses Main Street construction schedule
- Breckenridge fire department cleans up hazardous materials spill on Blue River
- Breckenridge activist Shannon Galpin to speak at Colorado Mountain College graduation
- Ask Eartha: Some advice for those considering a switch to a gluten-free diet