On Thursday at 9:17 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to Dillon Valley for the death of 64-year-old Stephen Coder. EMS was called, but was unable to revive him. Coder was employed at Climax mine. He appears to have died of natural causes.
- Colorado’s ‘Make My Day’ law invoked in Summit County murder case
- The Summit Foundation announces winners of 24th annual Philanthropy Awards
- Obituary: Asher Herman Brody
- Gordman: With marijuana on Main, Breckenridge gets risk but no reward
- Summit County Cares kicks off holiday campaign to raise money for FIRC