On Thursday at 9:17 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to Dillon Valley for the death of 64-year-old Stephen Coder. EMS was called, but was unable to revive him. Coder was employed at Climax mine. He appears to have died of natural causes.
- As cannabis becomes more mainstream, couples start incorporating it in weddings
- Editor's picks: Summit County's best bets for the weekend
- Summit County Bike Guide: Oro Grande Trail (video)
- Sleep apnea at high altitude a hidden hindrance for endurance athletes
- Spots available for Loveland youth ski camp with Olympians, June 6-16