The Breckenridge Restaurant Association would like to thank the community for supporting its fall dining passport program. This fundraiser generated more than $10,000 for Summit County Cares, which supports our employees, patrons and community. Thank you to all for making this such a successful fundraiser.
- High Country News: The 21st century’s Hoover Dam?
- Summit County marks milestone as Pennsylvania Mine receives one of two pollution-preventing plugs
- US Ski Team, USSA exploring new options for supporting athletes
- Winter will bring more plowing, metering on I-70
- Social Summit: Catching the first turns of the season at A-Basin