Foote's Rest Eatery on Frisco Main Street will celebrate its grand opening today. The eatery is right beside Foote's Rest Sweet Shoppe and features breakfast and lunch. Breakfast features homemade donuts alongside other typical morning fare. A bonfire will be blazing for kids to roast marshmallows and the eatery will serve a variety of food and drink throughout the day.
- Interestate 70 near Silverthorne closed Friday after wreck kills 3 people
- Eyewitness of North Pond drowning reflects on suicide and healing (column)
- Colorado wolf advocates, wildlife managers again feud over reintroduction
- Find alpine serenity hiking the Oh-Be-Joyful Trail near Crested Butte
- Summit Daily editor's column: End the silence around suicide in ski towns