Foote's Rest Eatery on Frisco Main Street will celebrate its grand opening today. The eatery is right beside Foote's Rest Sweet Shoppe and features breakfast and lunch. Breakfast features homemade donuts alongside other typical morning fare. A bonfire will be blazing for kids to roast marshmallows and the eatery will serve a variety of food and drink throughout the day.
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Winter of 1898-'99 buries town under 20 feet of snow
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- Colorado gold rush history: Nov. 30 to Dec. 4, 1915
- Book review: "Oil And Honey; The Education Of An Unlikely Activist," by Bill McKibben
- Breckenridge tour guide June Walters helps history come alive