Foote's Rest Eatery on Frisco Main Street will celebrate its grand opening today. The eatery is right beside Foote's Rest Sweet Shoppe and features breakfast and lunch. Breakfast features homemade donuts alongside other typical morning fare. A bonfire will be blazing for kids to roast marshmallows and the eatery will serve a variety of food and drink throughout the day.
- High Gear: Shimano Deore XT components
- Machete attack trial: 'Batman voice,' throwing knives and lost money
- Forest Service hosts Peruvian officials to learn natural resource management
- Machete attack trial: Detective addresses concerns with Vanmatre's recorded interview
- Colorado high school mountain bike season debuts in Frisco Aug. 29-30