Foote's Rest Eatery on Frisco Main Street will celebrate its grand opening today. The eatery is right beside Foote's Rest Sweet Shoppe and features breakfast and lunch. Breakfast features homemade donuts alongside other typical morning fare. A bonfire will be blazing for kids to roast marshmallows and the eatery will serve a variety of food and drink throughout the day.
- Box of WW2 grenades dropped off at Breckenridge fire station sparks evacuation
- Summit schools expect more than 3,500 students to enroll this year
- Mental illness "an epidemic" in Summit County
- Summit County welcomes community supported agriculture program
- Kaiser Permanente welcomes new doctors at mountain clinics