Foote's Rest Eatery on Frisco Main Street will celebrate its grand opening today. The eatery is right beside Foote's Rest Sweet Shoppe and features breakfast and lunch. Breakfast features homemade donuts alongside other typical morning fare. A bonfire will be blazing for kids to roast marshmallows and the eatery will serve a variety of food and drink throughout the day.
- Downhill longboarding: An underground realm of motorcycle leathers and freeway speeds on Vail Pass
- Mountain Wheels: Take your pick: Subaru Crosstrek vs. Impreza Sport
- Mountain Town News: Plastic grocery bags now a no-no in Vail
- Sailing Lake Dillon and the appeal of an unfakeable sport
- Webster Pass Road traces the Snake River to its headwaters at Teller Mountain