The Summit Daily News has signed a tentative agreement with The Peak School for the purchase of the Summit Daily News building on Frisco's Main Street. The building has been on the market for nearly two years. However, no deal has been finalized. If a sale arrangement is reached, the Summit Daily News will have no operational changes other than its office location in late spring of 2013.
- Frisco clinic becomes second in state with procedure recently approved by the FDA
- Breckenridge Creative Arts becomes independent nonprofit organization
- Breckenridge Ski Resort, Copper Mountain Resort to install upgrades this summer
- Injured or sick mountain lion put down in Carbondale
- Summit County boy builds bat houses for Eagle Scout project