The Summit Daily News has signed a tentative agreement with The Peak School for the purchase of the Summit Daily News building on Frisco's Main Street. The building has been on the market for nearly two years. However, no deal has been finalized. If a sale arrangement is reached, the Summit Daily News will have no operational changes other than its office location in late spring of 2013.
- Breckenridge, Vail Resorts kick in funds to fast-track Highway 9 realignment
- Breckenridge, Vail Resorts reach agreement on lift-ticket tax
- USA Pro Challenge receives mixed reviews from Breckenridge business owners
- Breckenridge, Vail Resorts lift-ticket tax agreement a study in compromise
- Alleged machete attack victim testifies at trial