The Summit Daily News has signed a tentative agreement with The Peak School for the purchase of the Summit Daily News building on Frisco's Main Street. The building has been on the market for nearly two years. However, no deal has been finalized. If a sale arrangement is reached, the Summit Daily News will have no operational changes other than its office location in late spring of 2013.
- Summit County settles public access dispute near Quandary Peak with land purchase
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- Vail Resorts purchases Australia's Perisher
- Summit's Habitat for Humanity chapter unveils Brush With Kindness program
- Child poverty up slightly in Summit County amid statewide decrease