The Summit Daily News has signed a tentative agreement with The Peak School for the purchase of the Summit Daily News building on Frisco's Main Street. The building has been on the market for nearly two years. However, no deal has been finalized. If a sale arrangement is reached, the Summit Daily News will have no operational changes other than its office location in late spring of 2013.
- Breckenridge touts new strategy to close gap between summer, shoulder seasons
- New Mexico man arrested in Frisco after road rage shooting
- New targeted treatments extend lives of Colorado cancer patients
- Summit Reads hosts 'The Shallows' author Nicholas Carr in Silverthorne
- Summit County settles public access dispute near Quandary Peak with land purchase