The Summit Daily News has signed a tentative agreement with The Peak School for the purchase of the Summit Daily News building on Frisco's Main Street. The building has been on the market for nearly two years. However, no deal has been finalized. If a sale arrangement is reached, the Summit Daily News will have no operational changes other than its office location in late spring of 2013.
- Breckenridge photographer helps nonprofit provide menstrual hygiene resources in Kenya
- Summit County agencies fully contain 238-acre fire north of Silverthorne
- Congress lets sun set on Land and Water Conservation Fund
- Breckenridge massage therapist pleads guilty to unlawful sexual conduct
- Surviving Summit: Hip strengthening exercises for ski season