Copper Mountain Community Church will hold two Christmas Eve Candlelight Services tonight. The non-denominational services will be at 5 and 7:30 at the Copper Mountain Chapel, 630 Copper Road. The torchlight parade down Main Vein and the fireworks over West Lake will take place between the two services.
- Breckenridge Mountain Lodge demolished in prep for Marriott Residence Inn
- Science of Food: Simplifying sugars, the good and the bad
- Summit County murder-suicide autopsy report released in July
- Homes evacuated after car crash creates gas leak in Silverthorne neighborhood
- Tee Time: The highest tee box in North America