Copper Mountain Community Church will hold two Christmas Eve Candlelight Services tonight. The non-denominational services will be at 5 and 7:30 at the Copper Mountain Chapel, 630 Copper Road. The torchlight parade down Main Vein and the fireworks over West Lake will take place between the two services.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Littwin: The great pot shot
- Survivor of Stevens Pass avalanche to speak at Copper Mountain Resort safety clinic
- Summit County restaurants offer alternatives to cooking for Christmas
- Holiday activities and events around Summit County for all ages