Copper Mountain Community Church will hold two Christmas Eve Candlelight Services tonight. The non-denominational services will be at 5 and 7:30 at the Copper Mountain Chapel, 630 Copper Road. The torchlight parade down Main Vein and the fireworks over West Lake will take place between the two services.
Copper Mountain Community Church hosting pair of Christmas Eve services
Trending in: News
- Celebrate Rocky Mountain National Park's 100th birthday with day hikes
- Water in the West, Part 3: Water pumps life into Western Slope economies
- Silverthorne Elementary’s new principal welcomes students and staff on first day
- Summit County middle and high schoolers return to school
- USA Pro Challenge leaves Aspen for Crested Butte in Day 2