Copper Mountain Community Church will hold two Christmas Eve Candlelight Services tonight. The non-denominational services will be at 5 and 7:30 at the Copper Mountain Chapel, 630 Copper Road. The torchlight parade down Main Vein and the fireworks over West Lake will take place between the two services.
- Nurse rushed in to aid 17-year-old cyclist hit by vehicle in Breckenridge Monday
- Breckenridge group raises funds for ailing Team Summit member
- Summit County fire crews on scene to fight northern Colorado wildfire
- Summit County, Vail Resorts agree to bunks at employee housing in Keystone
- Human-bear conflicts near Keystone lead to campsite shutdowns