Copper Mountain Community Church will hold two Christmas Eve Candlelight Services tonight. The non-denominational services will be at 5 and 7:30 at the Copper Mountain Chapel, 630 Copper Road. The torchlight parade down Main Vein and the fireworks over West Lake will take place between the two services.
- A son's Summit County heroin overdose spurs mother to speak out
- Breckenridge police blotter: Craigslist ad fraud ruins woman's birthday ski trip
- Mix of reduced budgets and swelling demands hurt forest service's capabilities
- The Limelight: Reigning Bull of the Woods champ Matt Coughlin
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry