Copper Mountain Community Church will hold two Christmas Eve Candlelight Services tonight. The non-denominational services will be at 5 and 7:30 at the Copper Mountain Chapel, 630 Copper Road. The torchlight parade down Main Vein and the fireworks over West Lake will take place between the two services.
- Quandary Peak access road at the center of bitter Summit County controversy
- Colorado Avalanche Information Center reports considerable backcountry threat
- Music Scene: Nine days of live music at the Snake in Keystone highlight holiday week
- Breckenridge investigator looking for new clues in unsolved 1982 double homicide
- This Christmas, gather together around the table, Summit County