Copper Mountain Community Church will hold two Christmas Eve Candlelight Services tonight. The non-denominational services will be at 5 and 7:30 at the Copper Mountain Chapel, 630 Copper Road. The torchlight parade down Main Vein and the fireworks over West Lake will take place between the two services.
- Summit County cop inspires film 'End of Watch'
- Spend New Year’s Eve at one of these parties around Summit County
- Hey! You're doing it wrong — four common skier mistakes
- Holiday snowstorm promises to snarl skier traffic at Eisenhower Tunnel
- Quandary Peak access road at the center of bitter Summit County controversy