My friend Annie and I are two of those bell ringers who create the "infernal racket" at Walmart throughout December. While freezing our toes off on Thursday night we encountered the gentleman you wrote about in your Dec. 21 Summit Up article. We were amazed by his generosity when we found out he was looking for families to hand out the gift cards to. Whoever he is, he deserves a lot of good karma and Annie and I send him the best wishes for his holiday and New Year's and want him to know we are in awe of his generosity! People like him are the reason people say it's a magical time of year!
Kent: In awe of stranger's generosity
- PETA blasts town of Dillon for reindeer games gone awry during holiday event
- Mountain lion sighted roaming Vail Mountain
- Companies bringing marijuana tours to Colorado’s High Country
- Dew Tour in Breckenridge opens with Kelly Clark leading the way in superpipe
- Dew Tour, a preamble to the Sochi Olympics, hits the slopes for sixth year in Breckenridge