My friend Annie and I are two of those bell ringers who create the "infernal racket" at Walmart throughout December. While freezing our toes off on Thursday night we encountered the gentleman you wrote about in your Dec. 21 Summit Up article. We were amazed by his generosity when we found out he was looking for families to hand out the gift cards to. Whoever he is, he deserves a lot of good karma and Annie and I send him the best wishes for his holiday and New Year's and want him to know we are in awe of his generosity! People like him are the reason people say it's a magical time of year!
- Summit’s Mitchell Gray pitches for New Zealand in IBAF 21U Baseball World Cup
- High Country Baking column: Change up your typical pumpkin bread
- Give the bird a rest Thanksgiving in favor of an alternative protein
- New Epic Mountain Gear store opens in Frisco
- Racial disparities an issue in Denver police shootings, I-News inquiry finds