My friend Annie and I are two of those bell ringers who create the "infernal racket" at Walmart throughout December. While freezing our toes off on Thursday night we encountered the gentleman you wrote about in your Dec. 21 Summit Up article. We were amazed by his generosity when we found out he was looking for families to hand out the gift cards to. Whoever he is, he deserves a lot of good karma and Annie and I send him the best wishes for his holiday and New Year's and want him to know we are in awe of his generosity! People like him are the reason people say it's a magical time of year!
- Hike leads kids along fairy forest trail in Breckenridge
- Wind Sprints: How do you sleep at night, Summit County? (editor column)
- Mine near Keystone still causing trouble
- Mountain Town News: Can British Columbia support a new ski area? (column)
- Mountain Wheels: High-end car enthusiasts take to private racetracks