My friend Annie and I are two of those bell ringers who create the "infernal racket" at Walmart throughout December. While freezing our toes off on Thursday night we encountered the gentleman you wrote about in your Dec. 21 Summit Up article. We were amazed by his generosity when we found out he was looking for families to hand out the gift cards to. Whoever he is, he deserves a lot of good karma and Annie and I send him the best wishes for his holiday and New Year's and want him to know we are in awe of his generosity! People like him are the reason people say it's a magical time of year!
- Congress lets sun set on Land and Water Conservation Fund
- Summit Middle School principal Joel Rivera focuses on relationship building
- Summit County agencies fully contain 238-acre fire north of Silverthorne
- Breckenridge photographer helps nonprofit provide menstrual hygiene resources in Kenya
- Copper Mountain Resort starts snowmaking for the 2015-16 season