Wow, watch out, the new Summit Stage black, stealth buses are on the road. I had the pleasure of riding in one of these new buses today. It will take some getting used to these new buses. They are black on the outside with eye-popping yellow graphics. On the inside, they are smooth riding, warm, have comfortable seats and real reading lights! The single door at the front is a bit tricky for getting on and off, especially with large crowds of skiers and boarders. The drivers will let you know when you can get on. Hope you enjoy them.
- Mountain Town News: Diverting food from landfill to composting
- New tour presents ghosts of Breckenridge, without standing in the cold
- BMF orchestra secures rising star
- The fido files: A three-legged dog tale looking at bites, euthanasia and names
- Summit County area locals forming ski mountaineering club