Wow, watch out, the new Summit Stage black, stealth buses are on the road. I had the pleasure of riding in one of these new buses today. It will take some getting used to these new buses. They are black on the outside with eye-popping yellow graphics. On the inside, they are smooth riding, warm, have comfortable seats and real reading lights! The single door at the front is a bit tricky for getting on and off, especially with large crowds of skiers and boarders. The drivers will let you know when you can get on. Hope you enjoy them.
- Interestate 70 near Silverthorne closed Friday after wreck kills 3 people
- Eyewitness of North Pond drowning reflects on suicide and healing (column)
- Colorado wolf advocates, wildlife managers again feud over reintroduction
- Find alpine serenity hiking the Oh-Be-Joyful Trail near Crested Butte
- Summit Daily editor's column: End the silence around suicide in ski towns