Wow, watch out, the new Summit Stage black, stealth buses are on the road. I had the pleasure of riding in one of these new buses today. It will take some getting used to these new buses. They are black on the outside with eye-popping yellow graphics. On the inside, they are smooth riding, warm, have comfortable seats and real reading lights! The single door at the front is a bit tricky for getting on and off, especially with large crowds of skiers and boarders. The drivers will let you know when you can get on. Hope you enjoy them.
- Breckenridge police blotter: Social media melee spooks bar owner
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- This week in Summit County history: Snowslide crashes into C&S Train
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Chalk Mountain trains youngsters who become early ski race champs
- A behind-the-scenes look at avalanche mitigation for Arapahoe Basin