Wow, watch out, the new Summit Stage black, stealth buses are on the road. I had the pleasure of riding in one of these new buses today. It will take some getting used to these new buses. They are black on the outside with eye-popping yellow graphics. On the inside, they are smooth riding, warm, have comfortable seats and real reading lights! The single door at the front is a bit tricky for getting on and off, especially with large crowds of skiers and boarders. The drivers will let you know when you can get on. Hope you enjoy them.
- Littwin: The great pot shot
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Survivor of Stevens Pass avalanche to speak at Copper Mountain Resort safety clinic
- Pine beetle, women’s rights defined tenure of retiring Summit County forest manager
- Holiday activities and events around Summit County for all ages