The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Keystone visitor commits suicide after eating marijuana candies
- Two Summit County men hike the Pacific Crest Trail for brain injury survivors
- Startup Ski Summit pairs powder turns with Joel Gratz keynote, tech panels
- BreckCreate, National Geographic Live bring explorers to Breckenridge
- Highway 9 realignment from Breckenridge to Frisco set to begin in '16