The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Mary's Medicinals CEO talks about hemp and federally legal cannabis patches
- Breckenridge Throwback Throwdown celebrates 30 years of snowboarding
- Community solar comes of age across Colorado and the West
- On The Hill correspondent ZGriff hunts for snowboarding's roots
- Copper Mountain hosting USASA snowboard and freeski nationals