The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Congress lets sun set on Land and Water Conservation Fund
- Summit Middle School principal Joel Rivera focuses on relationship building
- Summit County agencies fully contain 238-acre fire north of Silverthorne
- Breckenridge photographer helps nonprofit provide menstrual hygiene resources in Kenya
- Copper Mountain Resort starts snowmaking for the 2015-16 season