The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Sleep apnea at high altitude a hidden hindrance for endurance athletes
- Officials puzzle over orange water near Breckenridge neighborhood
- Summit housing partnership targets long-term family rentals
- Dillon plans large-scale amphitheater renovations
- Summit Right Brain: Daniel "Moose" Bednarski is a singer/songwriter from Breckenridge