The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Breckenridge, Vail Resorts kick in funds to fast-track Highway 9 realignment
- Alleged machete attack victim testifies at trial
- Breckenridge, Vail Resorts lift-ticket tax agreement a study in compromise
- Copper Mountain Resort's Cider Circus offers tastings, entertainment
- Sport climbing for all abilities on Alpenglow Wall near Keystone