The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Skull found on Frisco mountain identified as missing Breckenridge man
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations owner dies while on tour of Nepal
- Interstate-70 delays expected this week
- Summit County pursues broadband ballot measure after AT&T pulls cell tower plans
- Second missing cat found in Georgetown after fatal I-70 crash