The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
Summit County Cares approaches goal
Trending in: News
- Summit County Rescue Group responds to three incidents on Quandary Peak
- Breckenridge’s marijuana on Main Street debate to be settled by voters
- Summit County Garden Tour shows off some of the best blooms in town
- Breckenridge Beer Fest partners with HC3 to be a Zero Waste event
- Summit County's Bun in the Oven Bakery provides food allergy-friendly treats