The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Bob Seto dominates Vail Resorts' Epic Mix race this year
- Breckenridge woman pleads innocent in hit-and-run case
- Breckenridge man killed Tuesday in Highway 9 crash
- Mountain Town News: High heat a major topic at National Adaptation Forum
- Colorado workers sue Chipotle, following national trend of worker labor lawsuits