The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
Summit County Cares approaches goal
Trending in: News
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Keeping up with Keri Herman: The Breckenridge Olympian embraces life after Sochi
- Friends of Blake Bostic mourn their ‘gentle giant’ after Frisco incident
- Ophir Mountain clear-cutting concerns overwhelm Forest Health Task Force meeting
- Native American tourism quietly thrives