The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Summit County could face strain from Colorado's new water plan
- Ski patrollers explain the finer points of ski area etiquette
- Summit County police blotter: Broken glass at the Breckenridge yo-yo store
- Summit Foundation hosts 25th Annual Philanthropy Awards
- Work It Out: The post-Thanksgiving ski workout