The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- USA Pro challenge cancels this year's Colo. bike race
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area hopes for new terrain, lifts and zip lines
- Summit County couple met as teens, reconnected 13 years later
- Man suspected in Aspen chairlift push arrested and charged with felony assault
- Fly Fishing Film Tour returns to Silverthorne for third year