The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Potential increase in year-round resort workforce may add to county's housing woes
- Summit County couple met as teens, reconnected 13 years later
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area hopes for new terrain, lifts and zip lines
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- Two Summit County entrepreneurs honored for creativity, leadership