The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Silverthorne gas station robbed, police search for suspect
- Leadville woman charged with first-degree murder after hitting boyfriend with car
- 19th annual Bluegrass & Beer Festival comes to Keystone's River Run Village
- Downhill longboarding: An underground realm of motorcycle leathers and freeway speeds on Vail Pass
- A day of sailing the unpredictable Lake Dillon waters