The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Littwin: The great pot shot
- Summit County restaurants offer alternatives to cooking for Christmas
- Survivor of Stevens Pass avalanche to speak at Copper Mountain Resort safety clinic
- Holiday activities and events around Summit County for all ages