The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
Summit County Cares approaches goal
Trending in: News
- Family searching for Breckenridge man who went missing after Dillon Reservoir car crash
- The state Marijuana Enforcement Division releases new rules for medical, retail marijuana businesses
- At Dillon Valley Elementary, students switch between languages all day every day
- Road Trip: Travel to Telluride for the season that shimmers
- Breckenridge’s C.J. Mueller among Ski and Snowboard Hall of Fame inductees