The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Toxicology report released following Keystone marijuana suicide
- Zooted-out Subaru BRZ Series.Blue accentuates some simple fun
- Mountain Town News: Now that pot's legal in Colorado, who's next?
- Promising backcountry avalanche forecast due to spring snowpack
- Bob Girvin of Beaver Run Resort bids farewell after 40 years