The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
Summit County Cares approaches goal
Trending in: News
- Summit County company offers luxury cannabis tours
- Summit High School teacher wins EPA award for environmental education
- Summit locals and businesses take on Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS
- Vail Resorts, snowmobilers weigh in on wilderness bill announcement
- Rep. Polis announces wilderness expansion bill in Breckenridge