The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Skiers catch last turns at Loveland Ski Area Sunday: A-Basin remains open
- Silverthorne town councilman Jon Bird was a pilot, angler and selfless father
- Senegalese men among Summit County's Colorado Mountain College graduates
- Prosecutor in Summit County machete attack case pushes for stiffer charges
- Silverthorne 'pain doctor' sentenced to 15 years for narcotic distribution