The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Summit County high school seniors receive $382K in local scholarships
- Summit Middle School principal Joel Rivera named top middle school principal in Colorado
- Toxicology report released following Keystone marijuana suicide
- Local Everest climber 'safe' amid earthquake devastation
- Getting away from it all: A trip to Janet's Cabin in Breckenridge