The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Four-hour stand-off with armed man near Frisco ends with peaceful surrender
- Mountain Wheels: Improved Subaru Outback grows on the inside
- Facebook meets White Fang: Social media reunites lost Colorado husky with owner
- Joyce: At Breckenridge Ski Resort, two crashes and two very different reactions
- Reality TV star Heidi Montag's father faces sex crime allegations in Colorado