The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Arts and entertainment briefs from Summit County and beyond
- Stuck in the mud: Things to do in Summit County before the snow flies
- Social Summit: Wine in the Pines in Keystone raises thousands of dollars
- Grand Tasting is highlight of Breckenridge Craft Spirits Festival
- Where to skimp, where to splurge: Shop like a gearhound for winter