The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- UPDATE: Brush Creek fire near Heeney laid down
- Frisco helicopter crash responders, other Summit County heroes honored
- Brush Creek wildfire continues to burn
- New Frisco restaurant Tavern West focuses on local, all-natural ingredients
- BREAKING: Charles Sattler found not guilty on all counts in Blake Bostic's death