The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Breckenridge venue being sued by Summit County cancels all 2015 weddings
- Gift Guide: Deck the halls with high-end technological gadgets
- Colorado resort towns worry over marijuana perception
- The Lost Cajun opening franchises across the state, around the country
- Adopt an Angel program celebrates 20 years of giving toys to Summit County children in need