The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
Summit County Cares approaches goal
Trending in: News
- Colorado Connections Academy helps Summit County ski racer succeed
- Jane Peterson is the next president and CEO of Keystone Symposia
- As US states allow pot sales, Dutch reverse course
- Continental Divide Land Trust gets new conservation easement in Lower Blue River Valley
- After the verdict: Jurors look back on murder trial of Dale Bruner