The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Keystone visitor commits suicide after eating marijuana candies
- Frisco Holiday Inn drops building contractor from marijuana lawsuit
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife lowers bag limit for Arctic char caught in Dillon Reservoir
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- PBS chef and author Christy Rost leads panorama sugar egg workshop in Frisco