The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Off The Hill: The circle of life for a Breck local
- Summit County rescuers responded to three avalanches this weekend
- Travel to Crested Butte on a Colorado road trip
- Judge sets Breckenridge hit-and-run trial for March
- Sue Frank vows to repay stolen money: 'I don't care if it takes until the day I die…'