The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
Summit County Cares approaches goal
Trending in: News
- Breckenridge massage therapist arrested on suspicion of unlawful sexual contact
- Colorado bear population much bigger than expected, new study finds
- Inspirational flights over Summit County lead to fall foliage photo book
- Breckenridge Film Festival: Snowboarder Jeremy Jones chats about new backcountry flick “Higher”
- Twin Tunnels nearing next construction milestone with westbound bore