The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
Summit County Cares approaches goal
Trending in: News
- Bitter Summit County eminent domain dispute ends with $115,000 settlement
- Suspect identified in Frisco motel death; victim's injuries consistent with a fight, coroner says
- Friends of Blake Bostic mourn their ‘gentle giant’ after Frisco incident
- U.S. Forest Service releases guidelines for ski resort summer expansions
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado