The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Breckenridge woman remembered following fatal hit-and-run crash
- Victim identified in fatal hit-and-run crash in Breckenridge
- Prosecution highlights discrepancies in machete attack suspect's testimony
- Machete attack trial: Court awaits jury verdict on attempted murder charges
- Summit County ambulance, fire districts join forces for emergencies