The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
Summit County Cares approaches goal
Trending in: News
- Silverthorne Elementary’s new principal welcomes students and staff on first day
- Breckenridge startup weekend winner links consumers, socially responsible companies
- Obituary: Scott L. Carpenter
- Water in the West, Part 3: Water pumps life into Western Slope economies
- Cycling’s popularity linked to culture, lack of a top American rider