The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
Summit County Cares approaches goal
Trending in: News
- Frisco cracks ‘30 Safest Cities in Colorado’ list
- Costanza: Marijuana mania mars Breckenridge’s family friendly image
- Forest Service approves most of Vail Mountain summer expansion proposal
- Kenny Loggins, Wynonna Judd headline Copper Country
- Breckenridge council hammers out Main Street marijuana rules