The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Longtime Summit County local donates water rights to Silverthorne
- Aspen hostage-taker: I told you I was going to kill you
- Colorado wolf advocates, wildlife managers again feud over reintroduction
- Bruce Carey challenging to lead Colorado's Fifth Judicial District
- 123Mountain inventory sells for $56,000 at Sheriff's Auction