The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
Summit County Cares approaches goal
Trending in: News
- Breckenridge Nordic Center donates ski lodge to Lakota reservation
- USA Pro Challenge bolsters Breckenridge’s bike town brand
- Retail marijuana moratorium lifted in Dillon with 5-1 town council vote
- Bell: With marijuana-on-Main issue, Breckenridge playing with fire
- Pro Challenge builds connections between cycling, community