The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Breckenridge named one of the ‘trashiest’ spring break destinations
- Silverthorne residents speak out against proposed housing development
- Blue River votes to annex Ruby Placer parcel after heated debate
- Collaboration Fest in Denver brings together brewers from Summit and beyond
- Burton U.S. Open continues in Vail with Halfpipe Thursday