The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- 2nd skier dies at Breckenridge Ski Resort in four days
- Silverthorne development proposes tripling of its housing units, irks some neighbors
- Lyle Lovett returns to Breckenridge with his Acoustc Group on Sunday, March 1
- Breckenridge snowboarder Lauren Weibert bound for 2015 Deaflympics
- With more people trying out backcountry trekking, proper training is key