The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Flight for Life pilot Patrick Mahany dies in Frisco crash; two others injured
- Simple tricks for reducing Colorado energy bills
- Video: Officials confirm one dead, two injured following Flight for Life crash in Frisco
- Celebrate Independence Day in Summit County with fireworks, live music
- Colorado's rainbow trout population once again breeding in the wild