The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Summit High School student Jefte Flores remembered by friends, family
- Hundreds celebrated a river's reopening
- Buena Vista doctor Eric Gibb opens no-insurance practice in Frisco
- Hike Summit: Argentine Pass Trail near Keystone
- Summit County sport photos from sand volleyball, kayaking and more in late August