The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- New Frisco ordinance would ban aggressive panhandling
- Camping in Summit is best when you bring a chef, Boy Scout, gear junkie and jester
- Breckenridge Creative Arts adds new Street Arts Festival to Fourth of July lineup
- Silverthorne named top destination for vacation that won't break the bank
- Breckenridge man pleads guilty to attempted murder of 14-year-old girl