The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
Summit County Cares approaches goal
Trending in: News
- Keeping Tabs: Death of longtime Frisco resident Scott Ponds shocks community
- Summit High Sports Wrap-up: Soccer and rugby keep rolling
- Not thinking about sepsis? Neither is your doctor
- Summit School District increases outreach to Spanish-speaking families
- Breckenridge massage therapist arrested on suspicion of unlawful sexual contact