The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Study links vacation rentals to housing crisis
- Vail Resorts rejects Breckenridge's lift-ticket tax proposal
- Last week of vertical torture will decide Tour
- Winter in July: Skiing, boarding and big air from Copper and South Africa
- Summit County hiker: Aspens and wildflowers on the hike to Surprise Lake