The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Nurse rushed in to aid 17-year-old cyclist hit by vehicle in Breckenridge Monday
- Human-bear conflicts near Keystone lead to campsite shutdowns
- Summit County fire crews on scene to fight northern Colorado wildfire
- Juvenile cyclist collides with vehicle on Highway 9 in Breckenridge
- Summit County, Vail Resorts agree to bunks at employee housing in Keystone