The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
Summit County Cares approaches goal
Trending in: News
- Summit County approves ‘aggressive’ summer road construction schedule
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Breckenridge Ski Resort and Copper Mountain close this weekend
- Peak 9 Restaurant in Breckenridge celebrates final closing day
- Bargell: Summit County heads for the beach