The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
Summit County Cares approaches goal
- PETA blasts town of Dillon for reindeer games gone awry during holiday event
- Dew Tour, a preamble to the Sochi Olympics, hits the slopes for sixth year in Breckenridge
- Dew Tour in Breckenridge opens with Kelly Clark leading the way in superpipe
- Mountain lion sighted roaming Vail Mountain
- Local photographer Nick Young’s work to be featured during Dew Tour in Breckenridge