The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
Summit County Cares approaches goal
Trending in: News
- Dillon barbershop specializes in art of straigh-razor shave
- Breckenridge police officer kills injured ‘Carter Park bear’
- Weber Hut near Breckenridge almost through Forest Service approval process
- Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival brings rain, revelry
- Jelly Belly team to train for USA Pro Challenge at Keystone Resort