The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
Summit County Cares approaches goal
Trending in: News
- Breckenridge police officer kills injured ‘Carter Park bear’
- Frisco homicide case could end soon with plea deal
- Liddick: The good, the bad and the Nancy Reagan rule
- Drivers should expect delays on Highway 9 between Frisco and Breckenridge
- Summit County pediatrician explores health effects of altitude on children