The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
Summit County Cares approaches goal
Trending in: News
- Summit County residents cite noise, environment at Iron Springs meeting
- Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival brings rain, revelry
- Summit County mops up toxic legacy of silver mine at Peru Creek
- More than 30 Colorado breweries at Keystone Bluegrass and Beer Fest
- 24th annual Canine 4K in Frisco benefits League for Animals and People of the Summit