The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- $7 million Breckenridge affordable housing project moves forward
- Frisco presents plans for next phase of two-year Step Up Main Street project
- Body of missing Grand Junction teen found
- Breckenridge’s Eric Willett continuing comeback at Burton US Open in Vail
- Alden Spilman shows black and white photos, digital art in Breckenridge