The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Breckenridge police blotter: Social media melee spooks bar owner
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- This week in Summit County history: Snowslide crashes into C&S Train
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Chalk Mountain trains youngsters who become early ski race champs
- A behind-the-scenes look at avalanche mitigation for Arapahoe Basin