The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
- Keystone co-founder Jane Bergman dies at age 91
- CDOT pushes for winter tire tread education
- Summit County police blotter: Wrecked windows and real estate shoving matches
- Summit County ski area leaders talk industry trends at 21st annual COO Breakfast
- Silverthorne Lowe's: Opening retail in a down economy