The Summit County Cares holiday fundraising campaign has raised $40,000 so far, leaving $10,000 to go to reach its goal. Summit County Cares is the county's largest emergency assistance fund and goes to help people facing eviction, those who've had their heat disconnected or are in need of medical care. The campaign ends on Monday. Donations can be made through the Summit Foundation either by mail-in check or online at www.summitfoundation.org.
Summit County Cares approaches goal
Trending in: News
- Whole Foods Frisco store leader plants seeds for April 29 opening
- Dillon officials repeal, admit to not understanding ‘duty to report’ mandate
- Frisco Holiday Inn owner charged with entering female guest’s room
- Colorado Connections Academy helps Summit County ski racer succeed
- U.S. Forest Service presents Breckenridge summer expansion plan to public