The Breckenridge Restaurant Association would like to thank the community for supporting its fall dining passport program. This fundraiser generated more than $10,000 for Summit County Cares, which supports our employees, patrons and community. Thank you to all for making this such a successful fundraiser.
- Interestate 70 near Silverthorne closed Friday after wreck kills 3 people
- Dear Drewbie: What Mount Everest and a Phish concert teach us about life, travel and finding your comfort zone
- Attempted murder on Transfer Trail
- Find alpine serenity hiking the Oh-Be-Joyful Trail near Crested Butte
- Summit Daily News reader photos