The Breckenridge Restaurant Association would like to thank the community for supporting its fall dining passport program. This fundraiser generated more than $10,000 for Summit County Cares, which supports our employees, patrons and community. Thank you to all for making this such a successful fundraiser.
Breckenridge Restaurant Association says thanks for dining passport program
Trending in: News
- Littwin: Committed to winning the war on terror, in the same old way
- Four-year-old Breckenridge girl bravely faces amputation, chemotherapy
- Earthly Idea: Fracking and natural gas a dangerous addiction
- Dancing with the Mountain Stars fundraiser pairs local celebrities with dancing pros
- Summit Climbing Gym in Silverthorne succeeds as co-op after initial failure