The Breckenridge Restaurant Association would like to thank the community for supporting its fall dining passport program. This fundraiser generated more than $10,000 for Summit County Cares, which supports our employees, patrons and community. Thank you to all for making this such a successful fundraiser.
- Bread + Salt restaurant in Frisco remodels, adds lunch menu
- Longtime Summit County local Robert Brown found dead near Blue River home
- Frisco gives thumbs up to new marijuana shop by Holiday Inn
- Facebook meets White Fang: Social media helps dog gone wild reunite with owner
- Frisco mayor Gary Wilkinson apologizes to ski racers for marijuana jest