The Breckenridge Restaurant Association would like to thank the community for supporting its fall dining passport program. This fundraiser generated more than $10,000 for Summit County Cares, which supports our employees, patrons and community. Thank you to all for making this such a successful fundraiser.
Breckenridge Restaurant Association says thanks for dining passport program
Trending in: News
- Summit County police blotter: Vail Resorts employee crashes his boss’ brand new Porsche
- Peak School expands with new head of school, more students, renovated building
- Summit County resident and author of cannabis cookbook uses marijuana as a healing tool
- Breckenridge parking survey provides insight into visitor behavior
- Frisco local Doug Masiuk will run the Appalachian Trail for diabetes awareness