The Breckenridge Restaurant Association would like to thank the community for supporting its fall dining passport program. This fundraiser generated more than $10,000 for Summit County Cares, which supports our employees, patrons and community. Thank you to all for making this such a successful fundraiser.
Breckenridge Restaurant Association says thanks for dining passport program
Trending in: News
- Celebrate Rocky Mountain National Park's 100th birthday with day hikes
- Water in the West, Part 2: Conservation measures take center stage
- Top 28 ways to get involved in Summit County this week
- Summit County bartender saves man’s life at Dillon restaurant
- Water in the West, Part 3: Water pumps life into Western Slope economies