For the fifth year, Summit County Boy Scout Troop 188 will be offering a Christmas Tree Recycling Service Sunday and Jan. 5-6. Troop 188 will be picking up Christmas trees from your home and taking them to a recycling center. No needles, no mess! Suggested donation: $10; 100 percent of your donation will be used to support equipment purchases and scouting activities. For more information or to schedule tree pickup, email email@example.com or call (970) 333-9535 with name, complete physical address, phone number and directions no later than Jan. 5.
- After the kill, Part 2: Beetle epidemic presents challenges for logging industry
- Lindsey Vonn races at Lake Louise World Cup downhill 10 months after tearing knee
- World Cup at Beaver Creek: Norway’s Aksel Lund Svindal wins men’s downhill
- Dillon Town Council reopens retail marijuana tax, regulation debate
- Summit County Jail deputies recognized for efforts to save life of suicidal inmate