The 2013 Budweiser International Snow Sculpture Championships is seeking enthusiastic people who love the annual event and want to volunteer. Volunteer opportunities are available from Jan. 15 through Feb. 3. Some of the volunteer opportunities include snow stompers, lounge attendants, technical assistants, meal servers and People's Choice Vote Collectors. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer for the championships, contact Heather Bridges at (970) 453-3187x3 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Budweiser Snow Sculpture Championships needs enthusiastic volunteers
Trending in: News
- Breckenridge Nordic Center donates ski lodge to Lakota reservation
- USA Pro Challenge bolsters Breckenridge’s bike town brand
- Retail marijuana moratorium lifted in Dillon with 5-1 town council vote
- Bell: With marijuana-on-Main issue, Breckenridge playing with fire
- Pro Challenge builds connections between cycling, community