The 2013 Budweiser International Snow Sculpture Championships is seeking enthusiastic people who love the annual event and want to volunteer. Volunteer opportunities are available from Jan. 15 through Feb. 3. Some of the volunteer opportunities include snow stompers, lounge attendants, technical assistants, meal servers and People's Choice Vote Collectors. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer for the championships, contact Heather Bridges at (970) 453-3187x3 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After the kill, Part 2: Beetle epidemic presents challenges for logging industry
- Lindsey Vonn races at Lake Louise World Cup downhill 10 months after tearing knee
- World Cup at Beaver Creek: Norway’s Aksel Lund Svindal wins men’s downhill
- Dillon Town Council reopens retail marijuana tax, regulation debate
- Summit County Jail deputies recognized for efforts to save life of suicidal inmate