The 2013 Budweiser International Snow Sculpture Championships is seeking enthusiastic people who love the annual event and want to volunteer. Volunteer opportunities are available from Jan. 15 through Feb. 3. Some of the volunteer opportunities include snow stompers, lounge attendants, technical assistants, meal servers and People's Choice Vote Collectors. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer for the championships, contact Heather Bridges at (970) 453-3187x3 or email@example.com.
- Hiking experts share their backpacking tips and suggestions for summer
- Arapahoe Basin extends the Colorado ski season to June 14 after wintry May
- We need to talk about suicide in Summit (column)
- Controversial Maryland Creek Ranch proposal passes on first reading
- Broken Compass Brewing in Breckenridge celebrates one-year anniversary