The 2013 Budweiser International Snow Sculpture Championships is seeking enthusiastic people who love the annual event and want to volunteer. Volunteer opportunities are available from Jan. 15 through Feb. 3. Some of the volunteer opportunities include snow stompers, lounge attendants, technical assistants, meal servers and People's Choice Vote Collectors. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer for the championships, contact Heather Bridges at (970) 453-3187x3 or email@example.com.
- New Frisco ordinance would ban aggressive panhandling
- Simple snacks to keep you energized on hikes and overnights this summer
- Camping in Summit is best when you bring a chef, Boy Scout, gear junkie and jester
- Four-year-old amputee from Summit County finishes chemotherapy
- Breckenridge Creative Arts adds new Street Arts Festival to Fourth of July lineup