The 2013 Budweiser International Snow Sculpture Championships is seeking enthusiastic people who love the annual event and want to volunteer. Volunteer opportunities are available from Jan. 15 through Feb. 3. Some of the volunteer opportunities include snow stompers, lounge attendants, technical assistants, meal servers and People's Choice Vote Collectors. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer for the championships, contact Heather Bridges at (970) 453-3187x3 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lindsey Vonn, Julia Mancuso join men’s team for first day of downhill at Copper Mountain
- Keystone Center works with national stakeholders to tackle honeybee threats
- Restaurants in Breckenridge, Frisco, Keystone serve Thanksgiving menus
- Has the Obama administration hobbled the Endangered Species Act?
- Summit County area locals forming ski mountaineering club