The 2013 Budweiser International Snow Sculpture Championships is seeking enthusiastic people who love the annual event and want to volunteer. Volunteer opportunities are available from Jan. 15 through Feb. 3. Some of the volunteer opportunities include snow stompers, lounge attendants, technical assistants, meal servers and People's Choice Vote Collectors. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer for the championships, contact Heather Bridges at (970) 453-3187x3 or email@example.com.
- Restaurants in Breckenridge, Frisco, Keystone serve Thanksgiving menus
- Summit County emergency crews don hazmat suits to respond to Frisco suicide
- Leadville’s St. Vincent Hospital to shut down after 135 years
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area opens uphill access for the season
- U.S. Ski Team Speed Center at Copper Mountain to open full course Thursday