The 2013 Budweiser International Snow Sculpture Championships is seeking enthusiastic people who love the annual event and want to volunteer. Volunteer opportunities are available from Jan. 15 through Feb. 3. Some of the volunteer opportunities include snow stompers, lounge attendants, technical assistants, meal servers and People's Choice Vote Collectors. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer for the championships, contact Heather Bridges at (970) 453-3187x3 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Budweiser Snow Sculpture Championships needs enthusiastic volunteers
Trending in: News
- Colorado Connections Academy helps Summit County ski racer succeed
- Jane Peterson is the next president and CEO of Keystone Symposia
- As US states allow pot sales, Dutch reverse course
- Continental Divide Land Trust gets new conservation easement in Lower Blue River Valley
- Mikaela Shiffrin wins World Cup slalom title