The Summit County Salvation Army would like to thank all of the volunteers that participated in the 2012 Bell Ringing Campaign. Also, thank you to all of you who donated to the campaign. With everyone's help, the Bell Ringing Campaign was a huge success, raising over $22,500 to help Summit County residents in need. Thank you again for all of your support.
- Skiers catch last turns at Loveland Ski Area Sunday: A-Basin remains open
- Silverthorne town councilman Jon Bird was a pilot, angler and selfless father
- Senegalese men among Summit County's Colorado Mountain College graduates
- Prosecutor in Summit County machete attack case pushes for stiffer charges
- Frisco luthier Bevan Frost crafts custom guitars