The Summit County Salvation Army would like to thank all of the volunteers that participated in the 2012 Bell Ringing Campaign. Also, thank you to all of you who donated to the campaign. With everyone's help, the Bell Ringing Campaign was a huge success, raising over $22,500 to help Summit County residents in need. Thank you again for all of your support.
- Silverthorne town councilman Jon Bird was a pilot, angler and selfless father
- Skiers catch last turns at Loveland Ski Area Sunday: A-Basin remains open
- Frisco luthier Bevan Frost crafts custom guitars
- Senegalese men among Summit County's Colorado Mountain College graduates
- Summit County locals send aid to remote Nepalese villages after April 25 quake