ENGLEWOOD - Welcome to the Denver Broncos 2013 job fair. Offensive coordinator Mike McCoy has interviews for vacant head-coaching jobs set up all weekend. If a few things fall a certain way, defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio could be next up on a few teams' lists. Such is life as an assistant coach of a winning team when there are plenty of losing teams out there looking for a turnaround. Executives from up to four teams - Cardinals, Bills, Eagles and Bears - could be traveling to Denver to visit with McCoy over the weekend for what will essentially be a get-to-know-you interview for both the coach and the interested suitors. McCoy has become as coveted an interview as there is since "Black Monday," the day seven NFL teams fired their coaches.
- Mary's Medicinals CEO talks about hemp and federally legal cannabis patches
- Breckenridge Throwback Throwdown celebrates 30 years of snowboarding
- Community solar comes of age across Colorado and the West
- On The Hill correspondent ZGriff hunts for snowboarding's roots
- Copper Mountain hosting USASA snowboard and freeski nationals