Daytime lane closures are scheduled next week at the Twin Tunnels on Interstate 70 at the east end of Idaho Springs for electrical and inspection work, according to a statement from the Colorado Department of Transportation. For Monday and Tuesday, the westbound left lane will be closed from noon to 5 p.m. On Wednesday, the eastbound right lane and either the right or left westbound lane will be closed from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. During work hours, the speed limit is reduced to 35 mph. For more updates, CDOT has launched a new smartphone application to provide drivers with easier access to I-70 traveler information. It includes travel speeds and times, road conditions, incidents, road work information and feeds from CDOT's closed-circuit television cameras and alerts. Text CDOT to 25827 or download CDOT Mobile from your App store.
- USA Pro challenge cancels this year's Colo. bike race
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area hopes for new terrain, lifts and zip lines
- Summit County couple met as teens, reconnected 13 years later
- Man suspected in Aspen chairlift push arrested and charged with felony assault
- Fly Fishing Film Tour returns to Silverthorne for third year