Joan entered into eternal rest on Oct. 23 after a valiant battle with breast cancer. Many of you may remember Joan from Breckenridge Ski School, Blue Moon Bakery and Mountain Java. Even though she moved to Naples, Fla., more than 10 years ago those who knew Joan know that she was a special person, always thinking of others. Joan is survived by her husband, Tod McManus; her parents, Jim and Janet Hintze; her siblings, Jane Anania, Jennifer Boggs and Jim Hintze Jr. A celebration of life will be held at a later date.
Obituary: Joan Hintze McManus
Trending in: News
- Independent review site compares multi-resort ski pass value
- Who causes the nightmare on Interstate 70? Tourists, truckers or CDOT?
- Breckenridge photographer’s wilderness photo chosen for display in Smithsonian museum in D.C.
- Colorado, Washington city managers offer their experience of marijuana on Main
- Breckenridge sign ordinance fails on second reading