Joan entered into eternal rest on Oct. 23 after a valiant battle with breast cancer. Many of you may remember Joan from Breckenridge Ski School, Blue Moon Bakery and Mountain Java. Even though she moved to Naples, Fla., more than 10 years ago those who knew Joan know that she was a special person, always thinking of others. Joan is survived by her husband, Tod McManus; her parents, Jim and Janet Hintze; her siblings, Jane Anania, Jennifer Boggs and Jim Hintze Jr. A celebration of life will be held at a later date.
Obituary: Joan Hintze McManus
Trending in: News
- Jane Peterson is the next president and CEO of Keystone Symposia
- Continental Divide Land Trust gets new conservation easement in Lower Blue River Valley
- Summit County police blotter: Dillon parking dispute ignites stickergate scandal
- As US states allow pot sales, Dutch reverse course
- Colorado Connections Academy helps Summit County ski racer succeed