Joan entered into eternal rest on Oct. 23 after a valiant battle with breast cancer. Many of you may remember Joan from Breckenridge Ski School, Blue Moon Bakery and Mountain Java. Even though she moved to Naples, Fla., more than 10 years ago those who knew Joan know that she was a special person, always thinking of others. Joan is survived by her husband, Tod McManus; her parents, Jim and Janet Hintze; her siblings, Jane Anania, Jennifer Boggs and Jim Hintze Jr. A celebration of life will be held at a later date.
Obituary: Joan Hintze McManus
Trending in: News
- Summit County residents cite noise, environment at Iron Springs meeting
- Summit County mops up toxic legacy of silver mine at Peru Creek
- Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival brings rain, revelry
- More than 30 Colorado breweries at Keystone Bluegrass and Beer Fest
- Dillon Farmers Market home to a host of ready-to-eat lunch options