Come celebrate Ullr Fest with a free concert at the Ten Mile Room at The Village, Breckenridge, tonight from 6-9 after the Ullr Fest Parade, and featuring local band The Boondiggas. The party launches iResortApp.com with drinks, music, dancing and free giveaways. Nonprofits participating in the event include the Summit High School girls rugby team, Advocates for Victims of Assault and The Rotary Ice Melt contest.
- Summit County restaurants offer alternatives to cooking for Christmas
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- ‘Like the Wild West’: Breck celebrates 30 years of snowboarding
- Mountain Town News: Granby annexes land to avoid cannabis sales
- On the Hill: A Sunday winter storm means free refills at Breckenridge