Come celebrate Ullr Fest with a free concert at the Ten Mile Room at The Village, Breckenridge, tonight from 6-9 after the Ullr Fest Parade, and featuring local band The Boondiggas. The party launches iResortApp.com with drinks, music, dancing and free giveaways. Nonprofits participating in the event include the Summit High School girls rugby team, Advocates for Victims of Assault and The Rotary Ice Melt contest.
- Silverthorne town councilman Jon Bird was a pilot, angler and selfless father
- Frisco luthier Bevan Frost crafts custom guitars
- Summit County locals send aid to remote Nepalese villages after April 25 quake
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day