Red Buffalo Coffee and Tea in Silverthorne, owned by former Silverthorne Elementary alumni, donated $500 to the Food For Kids Over Break program. The program provides food for students at Silverthorne Elementary who otherwise might not have adequate meals when they go on break over the holidays.
Food For Kids Over Break program receives $500 donation
Trending in: News
- Jane Peterson is the next president and CEO of Keystone Symposia
- Colorado Connections Academy helps Summit County ski racer succeed
- Continental Divide Land Trust gets new conservation easement in Lower Blue River Valley
- As US states allow pot sales, Dutch reverse course
- Mikaela Shiffrin wins World Cup slalom title