Red Buffalo Coffee and Tea in Silverthorne, owned by former Silverthorne Elementary alumni, donated $500 to the Food For Kids Over Break program. The program provides food for students at Silverthorne Elementary who otherwise might not have adequate meals when they go on break over the holidays.
- Mountain Town News: Whistler to make snow for glacier
- Breckenridge man pleads guilty to attempted murder of 14-year-old girl
- Snowy Peaks High School switches to blended-learning model
- Silverthorne named top destination for vacation that won't break the bank
- SOS Outreach, a nonprofit for at-risk youth, offers summer programming