Red Buffalo Coffee and Tea in Silverthorne, owned by former Silverthorne Elementary alumni, donated $500 to the Food For Kids Over Break program. The program provides food for students at Silverthorne Elementary who otherwise might not have adequate meals when they go on break over the holidays.
Food For Kids Over Break program receives $500 donation
Trending in: News
- Celebrate Rocky Mountain National Park's 100th birthday with day hikes
- Water in the West, Part 3: Water pumps life into Western Slope economies
- Summit County middle and high schoolers return to school
- USA Pro Challenge leaves Aspen for Crested Butte in Day 2
- Breck Bike Week features poker ride, bike-in movie, women’s clinics