Red Buffalo Coffee and Tea in Silverthorne, owned by former Silverthorne Elementary alumni, donated $500 to the Food For Kids Over Break program. The program provides food for students at Silverthorne Elementary who otherwise might not have adequate meals when they go on break over the holidays.
- Mountain Wheels: All-new Ford Mustang revs up the sex appeal
- Sierra Hull headlines second day of Keystone’s Winter Bluegrass Weekend
- Copper Mountain instructor offers tips on improving your snowboarding skills
- Week in Summit: Summit loses two local legends, one a climber, one a rhymer
- Summit County hosts first free electronics, pharmaceuticals collection event