Red Buffalo Coffee and Tea in Silverthorne, owned by former Silverthorne Elementary alumni, donated $500 to the Food For Kids Over Break program. The program provides food for students at Silverthorne Elementary who otherwise might not have adequate meals when they go on break over the holidays.
- Sierra Hull headlines second day of Keystone’s Winter Bluegrass Weekend
- Copper Mountain instructor offers tips on improving your snowboarding skills
- New Summit County collaboration barleywine to raise money for rescue group
- WinterBike fat bike race, demos returns to Copper Mountain Resort
- Summit County hosts first free electronics, pharmaceuticals collection event