Red Buffalo Coffee and Tea in Silverthorne, owned by former Silverthorne Elementary alumni, donated $500 to the Food For Kids Over Break program. The program provides food for students at Silverthorne Elementary who otherwise might not have adequate meals when they go on break over the holidays.
- Summit County Rescue Group saves hiker who fell near Keller Mountain
- Breckenridge Brewery maintains identity after beer behemoth buyout
- Bear wrangled to safety after getting Cheese Balls container stuck on head
- Breckenridge takes the call on parking survey initiated by ski resort
- Specially trained dogs played important role in North Pond recovery