Red Buffalo Coffee and Tea in Silverthorne, owned by former Silverthorne Elementary alumni, donated $500 to the Food For Kids Over Break program. The program provides food for students at Silverthorne Elementary who otherwise might not have adequate meals when they go on break over the holidays.
- $7 million Breckenridge affordable housing project moves forward
- Frisco presents plans for next phase of two-year Step Up Main Street project
- Alden Spilman shows black and white photos, digital art in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge’s Eric Willett continuing comeback at Burton US Open in Vail
- Body of missing Grand Junction teen found