Red Buffalo Coffee and Tea in Silverthorne, owned by former Silverthorne Elementary alumni, donated $500 to the Food For Kids Over Break program. The program provides food for students at Silverthorne Elementary who otherwise might not have adequate meals when they go on break over the holidays.
- Record-breaking pay parking revenue in Breck
- Local mountain bike racer killed in Crested Butte crash
- Private-land camping startups offer alternative to public lands
- Helicopter crash allegations emerge in lawsuit against Airbus, Air Methods
- Downhill longboarding: An underground realm of motorcycle leathers and freeway speeds on Vail Pass