At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee discusses short-term goals, business development
Trending in: News
- Jane Peterson is the next president and CEO of Keystone Symposia
- Continental Divide Land Trust gets new conservation easement in Lower Blue River Valley
- Colorado Connections Academy helps Summit County ski racer succeed
- As US states allow pot sales, Dutch reverse course
- Mikaela Shiffrin wins World Cup slalom title