At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
- Obituary: Aaron Michael Lee Anderson
- Breckenridge Craft Spirits Festival: A supply and demand debate
- Study seeks to surveil growing Summit County moose population
- Twitter maps show Summit as only county in Colorado to favor Seattle Seahawks over Broncos
- On the ballot: The genetically modified food fight