At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee discusses short-term goals, business development
Trending in: News
- Breckenridge police officer kills injured ‘Carter Park bear’
- Summit County pediatrician explores health effects of altitude on children
- Drivers should expect delays on Highway 9 between Frisco and Breckenridge
- Frisco homicide case could end soon with plea deal
- Colorado gun law relies on flawed estimate