At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
- Travel to Crested Butte on a Colorado road trip
- Sue Frank vows to repay stolen money: 'I don't care if it takes until the day I die…'
- Summit County real estate sales top $157 million for October
- Summit County police blotter: Broken glass at the Breckenridge yo-yo store
- Take 5: All-star Nordic siblings Tucker and Taeler McCreary