At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
- Toxicology report released following Keystone marijuana suicide
- Mountain Town News: Now that pot's legal in Colorado, who's next?
- Bob Girvin of Beaver Run Resort bids farewell after 40 years
- Zooted-out Subaru BRZ Series.Blue accentuates some simple fun
- Summit County high school seniors receive $382K in local scholarships