At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
- High Country News: The 21st century’s Hoover Dam?
- Summit County marks milestone as Pennsylvania Mine receives one of two pollution-preventing plugs
- US Ski Team, USSA exploring new options for supporting athletes
- Social Summit: Catching the first turns of the season at A-Basin
- Colorado ski season gets rolling at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area