At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee discusses short-term goals, business development
Trending in: News
- Celebrate Rocky Mountain National Park's 100th birthday with day hikes
- Water in the West, Part 3: Water pumps life into Western Slope economies
- Summit County middle and high schoolers return to school
- USA Pro Challenge leaves Aspen for Crested Butte in Day 2
- Breck Bike Week features poker ride, bike-in movie, women’s clinics