At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
- University of Colorado student dies skiing at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Westbound I-70 at Vail Pass closed due to accident
- Ski Tip Lodge in Keystone ranked No. 6 in country by OpenTable diners
- Woodward at Copper offering children's programs in March
- Summit County miner faces prison after threatening Forest Service, operating illegally