At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
- Littwin: The great pot shot
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Survivor of Stevens Pass avalanche to speak at Copper Mountain Resort safety clinic
- Holiday activities and events around Summit County for all ages
- Pine beetle, women’s rights defined tenure of retiring Summit County forest manager