At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee discusses short-term goals, business development
Trending in: News
- Summit County teen birth rate lowers due to state family planning initiative
- Eisenhower Tunnel superintendent Mike Salamon retires after 37 years
- Top 16 ways to get involved in Summit County this week
- Sage Kotsenburg chats about the Olympics, ESPYs and pro snowboarding’s future
- Lightning strikes prompt Colorado experts to dispell myths, urge caution