At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
- Wind Sprints: On blasphemy and brisket (editor column)
- Silverthorne Storm Gymnastics pairs young, talented locals with veteran coaches (photos and video)
- Breckenridge breaks ground on one housing project, cuts the ribbon on another
- Mountain Town News: Will wolves ever yip & growl in Colorado?
- Sunset at the Summit Concert Series moves to Silverthorne's Rainbow Park