At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
- Restaurants in Breckenridge, Frisco, Keystone serve Thanksgiving menus
- Summit County emergency crews don hazmat suits to respond to Frisco suicide
- Leadville’s St. Vincent Hospital to shut down after 135 years
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area opens uphill access for the season
- U.S. Ski Team Speed Center at Copper Mountain to open full course Thursday