At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
- Colorado’s ‘Make My Day’ law invoked in Summit County murder case
- Rogers: Cannabis Club documentary great exposure for Breckenridge
- Racial disparities an issue in Denver police shootings, I-News inquiry finds
- Breck for Thoughtful Marijuana says ‘vote no on Main Street’
- Obituary: Melissa Jane Clarkson