At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee discusses short-term goals, business development
Trending in: News
- Summit County residents cite noise, environment at Iron Springs meeting
- Summit County mops up toxic legacy of silver mine at Peru Creek
- More than 30 Colorado breweries at Keystone Bluegrass and Beer Fest
- Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival brings rain, revelry
- Dillon Farmers Market home to a host of ready-to-eat lunch options