At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
- Summit County restaurants offer alternatives to cooking for Christmas
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- ‘Like the Wild West’: Breck celebrates 30 years of snowboarding
- Mountain Town News: Granby annexes land to avoid cannabis sales
- On the Hill: A Sunday winter storm means free refills at Breckenridge