At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
- Silverthorne gas station robbed, police search for suspect
- Leadville woman charged with first-degree murder after hitting boyfriend with car
- A day of sailing the unpredictable Lake Dillon waters
- Colorado's water plan: an end to mega projects?
- Homes evacuated after car crash creates gas leak in Silverthorne neighborhood