At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee discusses short-term goals, business development
Trending in: News
- Whole Foods Frisco store leader plants seeds for April 29 opening
- Dillon officials repeal, admit to not understanding ‘duty to report’ mandate
- Frisco Holiday Inn owner charged with entering female guest’s room
- Colorado Connections Academy helps Summit County ski racer succeed
- U.S. Forest Service presents Breckenridge summer expansion plan to public