At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee discusses short-term goals, business development
Trending in: News
- Family searching for Breckenridge man who went missing after Dillon Reservoir car crash
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations’ new Peak 8 project is the company’s fourth resort
- Letter to the editor: A farewell to arms in Summit County
- Health in the High Country: doctors discuss altitude effects on heart, lungs
- In Colorado, a new water year begins