At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
- Summit County area locals forming ski mountaineering club
- Smith: Legal drug lords in Breckenridge?
- Keystone Center works with national stakeholders to tackle honeybee threats
- Lindsey Vonn, Julia Mancuso join men’s team for first day of downhill at Copper Mountain
- Rape kits can be hard to find for college students