At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
- Sierra Hull headlines second day of Keystone’s Winter Bluegrass Weekend
- Copper Mountain instructor offers tips on improving your snowboarding skills
- WinterBike fat bike race, demos returns to Copper Mountain Resort
- Summit County hosts first free electronics, pharmaceuticals collection event
- New Summit County collaboration barleywine to raise money for rescue group