At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
- Longtime Summit County local donates water rights to Silverthorne
- Colorado wolf advocates, wildlife managers again feud over reintroduction
- Aspen hostage-taker: I told you I was going to kill you
- 123Mountain inventory sells for $56,000 at Sheriff's Auction
- Bruce Carey challenging to lead Colorado's Fifth Judicial District