At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee discusses short-term goals, business development
Trending in: News
- Bitter Summit County eminent domain dispute ends with $115,000 settlement
- Friends of Blake Bostic mourn their ‘gentle giant’ after Frisco incident
- Suspect identified in Frisco motel death; victim's injuries consistent with a fight, coroner says
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- U.S. Forest Service releases guidelines for ski resort summer expansions