At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
- High altitude may boost babies' risks for SIDS deaths
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry
- Snowy Peaks High School graduated 18 students in emotional ceremony
- Colorado workers sue Chipotle, following national trend of worker labor lawsuits
- Bob Seto dominates Vail Resorts' Epic Mix race this year