At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee discusses short-term goals, business development
- PETA blasts town of Dillon for reindeer games gone awry during holiday event
- Mountain lion sighted roaming Vail Mountain
- Companies bringing marijuana tours to Colorado’s High Country
- Dew Tour in Breckenridge opens with Kelly Clark leading the way in superpipe
- Dew Tour, a preamble to the Sochi Olympics, hits the slopes for sixth year in Breckenridge