At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
- Silverthorne residents speak out against proposed housing development
- Breckenridge named one the ‘trashiest’ spring break destinations
- Blue River votes to annex Ruby Placer parcel after heated debate
- Collaboration Fest in Denver brings together brewers from Summit and beyond
- Burton U.S. Open continues in Vail with Halfpipe Thursday