At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
- Four-hour stand-off with armed man near Frisco ends with peaceful surrender
- Facebook meets White Fang: Social media reunites lost Colorado husky with owner
- Longtime Summit County local Robert Brown found dead near Blue River home
- Mountain Wheels: Improved Subaru Outback grows on the inside
- Breckenridge Creative Arts ignites inaugural Fire Arts Festival