At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee discusses short-term goals, business development
Trending in: News
- Who causes the nightmare on Interstate 70? Tourists, truckers or CDOT?
- Independent review site compares multi-resort ski pass value
- Frisco Bay Marina liquidating rental boat fleet, equipment
- Breckenridge armed robbery suspect extended plea deal by district attorney
- Profile: Aaron Landau is betting that Summit County can lure professionals with a balance of quality work and lifestyle