At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
- Silverthorne residents speak out against proposed housing development
- Blue River votes to annex Ruby Placer parcel after heated debate
- $7 million Breckenridge affordable housing project moves forward
- Frisco presents plans for next phase of two-year Step Up Main Street project
- Colorado ski towns deal with rise in credit card fraud