At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee discusses short-term goals, business development
Trending in: News
- Breckenridge massage therapist arrested on suspicion of unlawful sexual contact
- Colorado bear population much bigger than expected, new study finds
- Twin Tunnels nearing next construction milestone with westbound bore
- Inspirational flights over Summit County lead to fall foliage photo book
- Workplace drug testing evolving in the age of legalized marijuana