At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
- Toxicology report released following Keystone marijuana suicide
- Promising backcountry avalanche forecast due to spring snowpack
- Keystone announces summer festivals from bacon to wine to music
- Zooted-out Subaru BRZ Series.Blue accentuates some simple fun
- Summit County retail sales edging back to pre-Recession levels