At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
- 2nd skier dies at Breckenridge Ski Resort in four days
- Avery Brewing Co. opens new brewery in Boulder, expands Summit beer options
- Ski Tip Lodge in Keystone ranked No. 6 in country by OpenTable diners
- Alpenglow dispensary opens first marijuana shop in Dillon
- 26th annual Tim McClure benefit honors local environmental pioneer