At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
- Colorado State Patrol cadet killed, trooper injured in crash on Colo. 66
- Obituary: Marco Tulio Reifsteck
- Colorado workers sue Chipotle, following national trend of worker labor lawsuits
- Court records shed light on possible motive in Sue Frank embezzlement case
- The Class of 2015 bids a fond farewell to Summit High School