At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
- Skiers catch last turns at Loveland Ski Area Sunday: A-Basin remains open
- Silverthorne town councilman Jon Bird was a pilot, angler and selfless father
- Senegalese men among Summit County's Colorado Mountain College graduates
- Prosecutor in Summit County machete attack case pushes for stiffer charges
- Silverthorne 'pain doctor' sentenced to 15 years for narcotic distribution