At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
- Summit County settles public access dispute near Quandary Peak with land purchase
- Breckenridge touts new strategy to close gap between summer, shoulder seasons
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- Vail Resorts purchases Australia's Perisher
- Summit's Habitat for Humanity chapter unveils Brush With Kindness program