At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee discusses short-term goals, business development
Trending in: News
- Friends of Blake Bostic mourn their ‘gentle giant’ after Frisco incident
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Breckenridge’s Peak 9 Restaurant marks last days of private ownership
- Summit County braces for higher risk of flooding during runoff
- Native American tourism quietly thrives