At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee discusses short-term goals, business development
Trending in: News
- Frisco local Doug Masiuk will run the Appalachian Trail for diabetes awareness
- Summit County police blotter: Vail Resorts employee crashes his boss’ brand new Porsche
- Breckenridge parking survey provides insight into visitor behavior
- Peak School expands with new head of school, more students, renovated building
- As states legalize marijuana, will traffic deaths rise?