At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
- Mountain Wheels: All-new Ford Mustang revs up the sex appeal
- Longtime Colorado business repeatedly tangles with wage enforcement system
- Week in Summit: Summit loses two local legends, one a climber, one a rhymer
- Wounded Warrior Project brings vets to Keystone for adaptive skiing
- Copper Mountain instructor offers tips on improving your snowboarding skills