At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
- Frisco marijuana dispensary scraps construction near Holiday Inn
- $3 million Dercum's Dash home becomes priciest Keystone sale since 2007
- Colorado company to be featured on 'Somebody's Gotta Do It' with Mike Rowe
- Miracle in Moab: The stunning rescue of Danelle Ballengee
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area opens new kids center