At the Monday meeting of the Dillon Economic Development Advisory Committee, discussion centered on how best to encourage economic development in Dillon. A sub-committee was formed to brainstorm various short-term opportunities for improving economic development - projects with a turnaround time of a year or less. The committee also discussed how to minimize barriers around zoning, planning and building for potential new business owners looking to set up in Dillon. The next DEDAC meeting is scheduled for Feb. 11. The agenda can be found online at www.townofdillon.com.
- Marijuana by the Numbers: 10 numbers about pot in Colorado that don't include 4-20
- Silverthorne council member Jonathan Bird dies
- Breckenridge, Copper Mountain festivities bring ski season to a close
- Father of Columbine victim to speak in Dillon next Sunday
- An interview with snowboard superstar and former Breck local Todd Richards