LOUISVILLE, Ky. - Brandon Triche scored 23 points and Michael Carter-Williams scored the final four points as No. 6 Syracuse rallied to upset No. 1 Louisville 70-68 on Saturday in a showdown of unbeaten Big East Conference teams. It was the second straight Saturday No. 1 went down as Duke lost to then-No. 20 North Carolina State 84-76. It was the Orange's third straight win over the Cardinals. Carter-Williams had 16 points, Jerami Grant and C.J. Fair both had 10 for the Orange (17-1, 5-0) who won their seventh straight. Russ Smith's 25 points led Louisville (16-2, 4-1), which had its 11-game winning streak stopped.
No. 6 Syracuse upsets No. 1 Louisville 70-68
Trending in: News
- Breckenridge Nordic Center donates ski lodge to Lakota reservation
- USA Pro Challenge bolsters Breckenridge’s bike town brand
- Retail marijuana moratorium lifted in Dillon with 5-1 town council vote
- Bell: With marijuana-on-Main issue, Breckenridge playing with fire
- Pro Challenge builds connections between cycling, community