LOUISVILLE, Ky. - Brandon Triche scored 23 points and Michael Carter-Williams scored the final four points as No. 6 Syracuse rallied to upset No. 1 Louisville 70-68 on Saturday in a showdown of unbeaten Big East Conference teams. It was the second straight Saturday No. 1 went down as Duke lost to then-No. 20 North Carolina State 84-76. It was the Orange's third straight win over the Cardinals. Carter-Williams had 16 points, Jerami Grant and C.J. Fair both had 10 for the Orange (17-1, 5-0) who won their seventh straight. Russ Smith's 25 points led Louisville (16-2, 4-1), which had its 11-game winning streak stopped.
- Mary's Medicinals CEO talks about hemp and federally legal cannabis patches
- Evo3 Workspace in Frisco hosts grand-opening event on Saturday night
- Copper Mountain hosting USASA snowboard and freeski nationals
- Breckenridge Throwback Throwdown celebrates 30 years of snowboarding
- Mountain Wheels: Tiny Chevy Trax will still get through the worst of conditions