LOUISVILLE, Ky. - Brandon Triche scored 23 points and Michael Carter-Williams scored the final four points as No. 6 Syracuse rallied to upset No. 1 Louisville 70-68 on Saturday in a showdown of unbeaten Big East Conference teams. It was the second straight Saturday No. 1 went down as Duke lost to then-No. 20 North Carolina State 84-76. It was the Orange's third straight win over the Cardinals. Carter-Williams had 16 points, Jerami Grant and C.J. Fair both had 10 for the Orange (17-1, 5-0) who won their seventh straight. Russ Smith's 25 points led Louisville (16-2, 4-1), which had its 11-game winning streak stopped.
No. 6 Syracuse upsets No. 1 Louisville 70-68
Trending in: News
- Family searching for Breckenridge man who went missing after Dillon Reservoir car crash
- Health in the High Country: doctors discuss altitude effects on heart, lungs
- The state Marijuana Enforcement Division releases new rules for medical, retail marijuana businesses
- Colorado Supreme Court considers marijuana drug-test firing case
- At Dillon Valley Elementary, students switch between languages all day every day