The Red, White and Blue Fire Protection District wishes to express its sincere thanks to the following organizations that supplied vital service and support to our organization during the fatality fire near Farmer's Korner that occurred on the afternoon of Jan 15. Such fires are always a challenge but in sub-freezing conditions, working on a fire incident becomes much more difficult and dangerous. Therefore, having the support of the agencies, organizations and businesses listed below is vital and greatly appreciated: Lake Dillon Fire Protection District, Lake Dillon Fire Corps, Summit County Ambulance Service, Summit County Communications Center, Summit County Coroner's Office, Summit County Sheriff's Office, Breckenridge Police Department, Town of Breckenridge Water Division, District Attorney Bruce Brown, the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and the Frisco Starbucks.
- Dillon plans large-scale amphitheater renovations
- $350K grant aims to make Summit Cove bike, pedestrian friendly
- Take 5: Boulder Olympic triathlete Laura Bennett
- Summit High alumna to highlight pursuing passions at weekend graduation
- Summit Right Brain: Daniel "Moose" Bednarski is a singer/songwriter from Breckenridge