Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that's patiently waiting for some more snow. Well, alright, not that patiently we have to admit. We here at the SU Corporate Suites are pretty spoiled when it comes to hitting the hill. We prefer powder days so we haven't jumped on the shred sled since Xmas morning.But alas, it looks like the bitter temps of last week are long gone so we're going to give it another go.
Summit Up 1-22-13: If we can't get snow, 40 and sunny will have to do
Trending in: News
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Keeping up with Keri Herman: The Breckenridge Olympian embraces life after Sochi
- Ophir Mountain clear-cutting concerns overwhelm Forest Health Task Force meeting
- Friends of Blake Bostic mourn their ‘gentle giant’ after Frisco incident
- Native American tourism quietly thrives