Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that's patiently waiting for some more snow. Well, alright, not that patiently we have to admit. We here at the SU Corporate Suites are pretty spoiled when it comes to hitting the hill. We prefer powder days so we haven't jumped on the shred sled since Xmas morning.But alas, it looks like the bitter temps of last week are long gone so we're going to give it another go.
Summit Up 1-22-13: If we can't get snow, 40 and sunny will have to do
Trending in: News
- Summit County company offers luxury cannabis tours
- Summit High School teacher wins EPA award for environmental education
- Vail Resorts, snowmobilers weigh in on wilderness bill announcement
- Summit, Inc: Colorado winning marijuana tourism battle with Washington state
- Idaho Springs man who represented self in court pleads guilty to assault