Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that's patiently waiting for some more snow. Well, alright, not that patiently we have to admit. We here at the SU Corporate Suites are pretty spoiled when it comes to hitting the hill. We prefer powder days so we haven't jumped on the shred sled since Xmas morning.But alas, it looks like the bitter temps of last week are long gone so we're going to give it another go.
- Frisco clinic becomes second in state with procedure recently approved by the FDA
- Breckenridge Creative Arts becomes independent nonprofit organization
- Injured or sick mountain lion put down in Carbondale
- Summit County boy builds bat houses for Eagle Scout project
- Breckenridge Ski Resort, Copper Mountain Resort to install upgrades this summer