Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that's patiently waiting for some more snow. Well, alright, not that patiently we have to admit. We here at the SU Corporate Suites are pretty spoiled when it comes to hitting the hill. We prefer powder days so we haven't jumped on the shred sled since Xmas morning.But alas, it looks like the bitter temps of last week are long gone so we're going to give it another go.
- Travel to Crested Butte on a Colorado road trip
- Sue Frank vows to repay stolen money: 'I don't care if it takes until the day I die…'
- Summit County real estate sales top $157 million for October
- Salty and sweet recipes to add to the Thanksgiving snack menu
- Take 5: All-star Nordic siblings Tucker and Taeler McCreary