Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that's patiently waiting for some more snow. Well, alright, not that patiently we have to admit. We here at the SU Corporate Suites are pretty spoiled when it comes to hitting the hill. We prefer powder days so we haven't jumped on the shred sled since Xmas morning.But alas, it looks like the bitter temps of last week are long gone so we're going to give it another go.
Summit Up 1-22-13: If we can't get snow, 40 and sunny will have to do
Trending in: News
- Summit High School teacher wins EPA award for environmental education
- Forest Service and partners remove fences that threaten wildlife
- Greco’s Pastaria brings pizza, pasta to Main Street Frisco
- Summit County company offers luxury cannabis tours
- Forest Service approves most of Vail Mountain summer expansion proposal