The Family & Intercultural Resource Center will be hosting Dialogue Over Dinner on Thursday, from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the Summit Middle School where we'll be discussing "How to Build a Healthier Relationship with your Adolescent," presented by Matthew Brenner, M.A./NCC. The evening is free and dinner and child care are provided. RSVP at (970) 262-3888 ext. 330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Silverthorne residents speak out against proposed housing development
- Blue River votes to annex Ruby Placer parcel after heated debate
- Collaboration Fest in Denver brings together brewers from Summit and beyond
- Burton U.S. Open continues in Vail with Halfpipe Thursday
- Colorado ski towns deal with rise in credit card fraud