The Family & Intercultural Resource Center will be hosting Dialogue Over Dinner on Thursday, from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the Summit Middle School where we'll be discussing "How to Build a Healthier Relationship with your Adolescent," presented by Matthew Brenner, M.A./NCC. The evening is free and dinner and child care are provided. RSVP at (970) 262-3888 ext. 330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keystone Adaptive Center spreads winter sports passion to disabled veterans
- Jury finds Vanmatre guilty of attempted second-degree murder, six other charges
- Summit County chipping program challenged by shuttered biomass plant
- Machete attack trial: Court awaits jury verdict on attempted murder charges
- Breckenridge woman remembered following fatal hit-and-run crash