The Family & Intercultural Resource Center will be hosting Dialogue Over Dinner on Thursday, from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the Summit Middle School where we'll be discussing "How to Build a Healthier Relationship with your Adolescent," presented by Matthew Brenner, M.A./NCC. The evening is free and dinner and child care are provided. RSVP at (970) 262-3888 ext. 330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summit County remembers Flight for Life hero Patrick Mahany's service
- Flight for Life pilot Patrick Mahany dies in Frisco crash; two others injured
- Mountain Town News: Armed protestors take protest to newspaper
- National Transportation Safety Board to lead investigation of fatal Flight for Life crash near Frisco
- Behind the scenes at Frisco's 4th of July fireworks show