The Family & Intercultural Resource Center will be hosting Dialogue Over Dinner on Thursday, from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the Summit Middle School where we'll be discussing "How to Build a Healthier Relationship with your Adolescent," presented by Matthew Brenner, M.A./NCC. The evening is free and dinner and child care are provided. RSVP at (970) 262-3888 ext. 330 or email email@example.com.
Dialogue Over Dinner on Thursday
- PETA blasts town of Dillon for reindeer games gone awry during holiday event
- Dew Tour, a preamble to the Sochi Olympics, hits the slopes for sixth year in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge medical marijuana stores prepare for January retail sales
- Local photographer Nick Young’s work to be featured during Dew Tour in Breckenridge
- Mountain lion sighted roaming Vail Mountain