The Family & Intercultural Resource Center will be hosting Dialogue Over Dinner on Thursday, from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the Summit Middle School where we'll be discussing "How to Build a Healthier Relationship with your Adolescent," presented by Matthew Brenner, M.A./NCC. The evening is free and dinner and child care are provided. RSVP at (970) 262-3888 ext. 330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BREAKING: Charles Sattler found not guilty on all counts in Blake Bostic's death
- Frisco helicopter crash responders, other Summit County heroes honored
- UPDATE: Brush Creek fire near Heeney laid down
- Summit County river restoration projects on a roll
- New Frisco restaurant Tavern West focuses on local, all-natural ingredients