Summit Thrift & Treasure in Breckenridge and Dillon is in need of volunteers and clothing, shoes, bedding, kitchen items, books, games and toy donations for our thrift stores. Sales from Summit Thrift & Treasure benefit the Family & Intercultural Resource Center (FIRC). We have locations at 1745 Airport Rd. in Breck and 340 Fiedler Ave. in Dillon. Donations are accepted from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Saturday at both locations. Volunteers are needed to sort donations and organize the store. Contact Anita at (970) 262-3888 ext. 306 for questions or stop in the stores. For more information, visit SummitFIRC.org.
FIRC thrift store donations and volunteers needed
Trending in: News
- Family searching for Breckenridge man who went missing after Dillon Reservoir car crash
- Health in the High Country: doctors discuss altitude effects on heart, lungs
- Letter to the editor: A farewell to arms in Summit County
- The state Marijuana Enforcement Division releases new rules for medical, retail marijuana businesses
- Colorado Supreme Court considers marijuana drug-test firing case