Summit Thrift & Treasure in Breckenridge and Dillon is in need of volunteers and clothing, shoes, bedding, kitchen items, books, games and toy donations for our thrift stores. Sales from Summit Thrift & Treasure benefit the Family & Intercultural Resource Center (FIRC). We have locations at 1745 Airport Rd. in Breck and 340 Fiedler Ave. in Dillon. Donations are accepted from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Saturday at both locations. Volunteers are needed to sort donations and organize the store. Contact Anita at (970) 262-3888 ext. 306 for questions or stop in the stores. For more information, visit SummitFIRC.org.
FIRC thrift store donations and volunteers needed
Trending in: News
- Littwin: Committed to winning the war on terror, in the same old way
- Four-year-old Breckenridge girl bravely faces amputation, chemotherapy
- Earthly Idea: Fracking and natural gas a dangerous addiction
- Dancing with the Mountain Stars fundraiser pairs local celebrities with dancing pros
- Summit Climbing Gym in Silverthorne succeeds as co-op after initial failure