Summit Thrift & Treasure in Breckenridge and Dillon is in need of volunteers and clothing, shoes, bedding, kitchen items, books, games and toy donations for our thrift stores. Sales from Summit Thrift & Treasure benefit the Family & Intercultural Resource Center (FIRC). We have locations at 1745 Airport Road in Breck and 340 Fiedler Ave. in Dillon. Donations are accepted from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Saturday at both locations. Volunteers are needed to sort donations and organize the store. Contact Anita at (970) 262-3888 ext. 306 for questions or stop in the stores. For more information, visit SummitFIRC.org.
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Winter of 1898-'99 buries town under 20 feet of snow
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- Colorado gold rush history: Nov. 30 to Dec. 4, 1915
- Book review: "Oil And Honey; The Education Of An Unlikely Activist," by Bill McKibben
- Breckenridge tour guide June Walters helps history come alive