Summit Thrift & Treasure in Breckenridge and Dillon is in need of volunteers and clothing, shoes, bedding, kitchen items, books, games and toy donations for our thrift stores. Sales from Summit Thrift & Treasure benefit the Family & Intercultural Resource Center (FIRC). We have locations at 1745 Airport Road in Breck and 340 Fiedler Ave. in Dillon. Donations are accepted from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday-Saturday at both locations. Volunteers are needed to sort donations and organize the store. Contact Anita at (970) 262-3888 ext. 306 for questions or stop in the stores. For more information, visit SummitFIRC.org.
- Downhill longboarding: An underground realm of motorcycle leathers and freeway speeds on Vail Pass
- Mountain Wheels: Take your pick: Subaru Crosstrek vs. Impreza Sport
- Mountain Town News: Plastic grocery bags now a no-no in Vail
- Sailing Lake Dillon and the appeal of an unfakeable sport
- Webster Pass Road traces the Snake River to its headwaters at Teller Mountain