The 2013 4-H Chocolate fundraiser is under way. Visit the following businesses to purchase chocolate bars - only $1: The Activities Center, Frisco; Alpine Bank, any of five locations; Avalanche Communications, Big O Tires, Blue River Sports, Breckenridge Cannibis Club, Dilon Valley Elementary, Frisco Nails, Hang Time Framing & Galleries, Hydro Shack, Joy of Sox, Land Title, Frisco; Medical Marijuana of the Rockies, motobreck, Paffrath & Thomas, RE/MAX Breckenridge & Frisco; Recycled Sports, Summit County Community & Senior Center, Summit County Planning Department, Sears, Slifer Smith & Frampton, Specialized Truck & SUV, Team Managers, The Shine Mine and Town of Frisco Information CenterThe sale of these bars provides financial support for 26 Summit County clubs with more than 230 youth members. To learn more about our 4-H clubs or to join, visit www.co.summit.co.us/Coop_Extension/4H_home.htm. Support all of these businesses as they continue to support our local youth.
- Summit County resort report: Breckenridge, Copper Mountain plan for more terrain for holiday weekend
- Summit County Rotary Club continues tradition of community Thanksgiving dinner
- Leadville Police Department investigating ‘unnatural’ death, said District Attorney Bruce Brown
- Utah trucker found dead on Vail Pass
- Proposed rule would allow ski resorts to charge an ‘uphill’ fee