The Peak School, Summit County's independent nonprofit school for middle and high school students, will hold an open house on Tuesday from 9-11 a.m. at 103 S. Harris St. in Breck. Interested families are encouraged to attend anytime between 9-11 to learn more about the unique academic program. Visitors will have the opportunity to view classes in action and speak directly with students and teachers about the school's educational program.
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Winter of 1898-'99 buries town under 20 feet of snow
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- Colorado gold rush history: Nov. 30 to Dec. 4, 1915
- Book review: "Oil And Honey; The Education Of An Unlikely Activist," by Bill McKibben
- Affordable health care remains elusive for Summit County residents