The Peak School, Summit County's independent nonprofit school for middle and high school students, will hold an open house on Tuesday from 9-11 a.m. at 103 S. Harris St. in Breck. Interested families are encouraged to attend anytime between 9-11 to learn more about the unique academic program. Visitors will have the opportunity to view classes in action and speak directly with students and teachers about the school's educational program.
- New Frisco ordinance would ban aggressive panhandling
- Celebrate Independence Day in Summit County with fireworks, live music
- Simple snacks to keep you energized on hikes and overnights this summer
- Breckenridge Creative Arts adds new Street Arts Festival to Fourth of July lineup
- Colorado's rainbow trout population once again breeding in the wild