The Peak School, Summit County's independent nonprofit school for middle and high school students, will hold an open house on Tuesday from 9-11 a.m. at 103 S. Harris St. in Breck. Interested families are encouraged to attend anytime between 9-11 to learn more about the unique academic program. Visitors will have the opportunity to view classes in action and speak directly with students and teachers about the school's educational program.
- Ski patrollers explain the finer points of ski area etiquette
- Summit County could face strain from Colorado's new water plan
- Summit County police blotter: Broken glass at the Breckenridge yo-yo store
- Silverthorne police identify suspects in armed robbery of Kum & Go
- Work It Out: The post-Thanksgiving ski workout