The Peak School, Summit County's independent nonprofit school for middle and high school students, will hold an open house on Tuesday from 9-11 a.m. at 103 S. Harris St. in Breck. Interested families are encouraged to attend anytime between 9-11 to learn more about the unique academic program. Visitors will have the opportunity to view classes in action and speak directly with students and teachers about the school's educational program.
- Arapahoe Basin extends the Colorado ski season to June 14 after wintry May
- We need to talk about suicide in Summit (column)
- Controversial Maryland Creek Ranch proposal passes on first reading
- Lake Dillon Fire approves construction of Verizon tower in Summit Cove
- Hiking experts share their backpacking tips and suggestions for summer