The Peak School, Summit County's independent nonprofit school for middle and high school students, will hold an open house on Tuesday from 9-11 a.m. at 103 S. Harris St. in Breck. Interested families are encouraged to attend anytime between 9-11 to learn more about the unique academic program. Visitors will have the opportunity to view classes in action and speak directly with students and teachers about the school's educational program.
- Mountain Town News: Whistler to make snow for glacier
- Breckenridge man pleads guilty to attempted murder of 14-year-old girl
- Snowy Peaks High School switches to blended-learning model
- Silverthorne named top destination for vacation that won't break the bank
- SOS Outreach, a nonprofit for at-risk youth, offers summer programming