The Peak School, Summit County's independent nonprofit school for middle and high school students, will hold an open house on Tuesday from 9-11 a.m. at 103 S. Harris St. in Breck. Interested families are encouraged to attend anytime between 9-11 to learn more about the unique academic program. Visitors will have the opportunity to view classes in action and speak directly with students and teachers about the school's educational program.
- Vail Resorts rejects Breckenridge's lift-ticket tax proposal
- Study links vacation rentals to housing crisis
- Witness shares events leading up to Summit County machete attack
- Festivities to greet Pro Cycling Challenge at A-Basin
- Developer shares plans to create "wellness center," starting with Kaiser Permanente