The Breckenridge Heritage Alliance is seeking public input on a new railroad-inspired playground to be built at the Rotary Snowplow Park next to the ice arena on Boreas Pass Road. Please join us for a community open house on Tuesday at the Breckenridge Recreation Center from 4:30-6 p.m. to comment on the playground design concepts. Stop by anytime during the open house. Refreshments provided. For more info, call Larissa O'Neil at (970) 453-9767 x101.
- Arapahoe Basin extends the Colorado ski season to June 14 after wintry May
- We need to talk about suicide in Summit (column)
- Summit County hosts more than 2 dozen trail, road and triathlon races this summer
- Keystone Resort's new head of operations says move from Canyons has been easy
- Breckenridge's 128-acre McCain property is its ace in the hole