The Breckenridge Heritage Alliance is seeking public input on a new railroad-inspired playground to be built at the Rotary Snowplow Park next to the ice arena on Boreas Pass Road. Please join us for a community open house on Tuesday at the Breckenridge Recreation Center from 4:30-6 p.m. to comment on the playground design concepts. Stop by anytime during the open house. Refreshments provided. For more info, call Larissa O'Neil at (970) 453-9767 x101.
- Summit County resort report: Breckenridge, Copper Mountain plan for more terrain for holiday weekend
- Summit County Rotary Club continues tradition of community Thanksgiving dinner
- Leadville Police Department investigating ‘unnatural’ death, said District Attorney Bruce Brown
- Utah trucker found dead on Vail Pass
- Proposed rule would allow ski resorts to charge an ‘uphill’ fee