The Breckenridge Heritage Alliance is seeking public input on a new railroad-inspired playground to be built at the Rotary Snowplow Park next to the ice arena on Boreas Pass Road. Please join us for a community open house on Tuesday at the Breckenridge Recreation Center from 4:30-6 p.m. to comment on the playground design concepts. Stop by anytime during the open house. Refreshments provided. For more info, call Larissa O'Neil at (970) 453-9767 x101.
- $350K grant aims to make Summit Cove bike, pedestrian friendly
- Dear Drewbie: Drew and Molly Mikita in Nepal for the Everest Marathon May 29
- Dillon plans large-scale amphitheater renovations
- Summit High recognizes top-5 scholars as graduation nears
- Colorado's news roundup: Independence Pass to open this week (05.23.16)