The Breckenridge Heritage Alliance is seeking public input on a new railroad-inspired playground to be built at the Rotary Snowplow Park next to the ice arena on Boreas Pass Road. Please join us for a community open house on Tuesday at the Breckenridge Recreation Center from 4:30-6 p.m. to comment on the playground design concepts. Stop by anytime during the open house. Refreshments provided. For more info, call Larissa O'Neil at (970) 453-9767 x101.
- Skiers catch last turns at Loveland Ski Area Sunday: A-Basin remains open
- Silverthorne town councilman Jon Bird was a pilot, angler and selfless father
- Senegalese men among Summit County's Colorado Mountain College graduates
- Prosecutor in Summit County machete attack case pushes for stiffer charges
- Silverthorne 'pain doctor' sentenced to 15 years for narcotic distribution