The Breckenridge Heritage Alliance is seeking public input on a new railroad-inspired playground to be built at the Rotary Snowplow Park next to the ice arena on Boreas Pass Road. Please join us for a community open house on Tuesday at the Breckenridge Recreation Center from 4:30-6 p.m. to comment on the playground design concepts. Stop by anytime during the open house. Refreshments provided. For more info, call Larissa O'Neil at (970) 453-9767 x101.
- Local property owner sells Silverthorne lot for $7.25 million
- Summit County Police Blotter: Bottle rockets, baseball bats and bad driving
- Kaiser Permanente Colorado hires longtime Summit local for community relations
- Results from the Horseshoe Gulch trail run and AXS Summit adventure race
- Festivities to greet Pro Cycling Challenge at A-Basin