On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
Parker: The pianist applauds the audience
Trending in: News
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Frisco Town Council discusses Main Street construction schedule
- Breckenridge fire department cleans up hazardous materials spill on Blue River
- Breckenridge activist Shannon Galpin to speak at Colorado Mountain College graduation
- Ask Eartha: Some advice for those considering a switch to a gluten-free diet