On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
- Summit County restaurants offer alternatives to cooking for Christmas
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- ‘Like the Wild West’: Breck celebrates 30 years of snowboarding
- Mountain Town News: Granby annexes land to avoid cannabis sales
- On the Hill: A Sunday winter storm means free refills at Breckenridge