On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
- A son's Summit County heroin overdose spurs mother to speak out
- Interstate 70 traction bill passes Colorado House
- Bull of the Woods debuts at Carter Park with public banked slalom course
- Fatal wreck on Fremont Pass snarls traffic near Copper Mountain
- Backcountry Cannabis Company, formerly Breckenridge Cannabis Club, lived the uncertainty of Colorado's marijuana industry