On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
Parker: The pianist applauds the audience
- Mountain lion sighted roaming Vail Mountain
- Companies bringing marijuana tours to Colorado’s High Country
- PETA blasts town of Dillon for reindeer games gone awry during holiday event
- Dew Tour in Breckenridge opens with Kelly Clark leading the way in superpipe
- Writers on the Range: Note to concessionaires — You don’t own the land