On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- The Lost Cajun opening franchises across the state, around the country
- Breckenridge venue being sued by Summit County cancels all 2015 weddings
- Dew Tour’s TV presence spells marketing magic for Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Nebraska and Oklahoma sue Colorado over marijuana legalization