On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
- Summit High School teacher wins EPA award for environmental education
- Greco’s Pastaria brings pizza, pasta to Main Street Frisco
- Forest Service and partners remove fences that threaten wildlife
- Summit County company offers luxury cannabis tours
- Costanza: Marijuana mania mars Breckenridge’s family friendly image