On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
- Breckenridge photographer helps nonprofit provide menstrual hygiene resources in Kenya
- Summit County agencies fully contain 238-acre fire north of Silverthorne
- Congress lets sun set on Land and Water Conservation Fund
- Breckenridge massage therapist pleads guilty to unlawful sexual conduct
- Surviving Summit: Hip strengthening exercises for ski season