On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
- Mountain Wheels: All-new Ford Mustang revs up the sex appeal
- 18-year-old cadet dies after skiing accident at Keystone Resort
- Longtime Colorado business repeatedly tangles with wage enforcement system
- Snowy Peaks High School labeled as turnaround school, applies three improvement strategies
- Wounded Warrior Project brings vets to Keystone for adaptive skiing