On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
Parker: The pianist applauds the audience
Trending in: News
- Summit High Sports Wrap-up: Soccer and rugby keep rolling
- Keeping Tabs: Death of longtime Frisco resident Scott Ponds shocks community
- Not thinking about sepsis? Neither is your doctor
- Breckenridge massage therapist arrested on suspicion of unlawful sexual contact
- Summit School District increases outreach to Spanish-speaking families