On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
- Keystone visitor commits suicide after eating marijuana candies
- Startup Ski Summit pairs powder turns with Joel Gratz keynote, tech panels
- Breckenridge Throwback Throwdown celebrates 30 years of snowboarding
- PBS chef and author Christy Rost leads panorama sugar egg workshop in Frisco
- Summit County disc golf course will open this summer