On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
- Summit's Historic Yesterdays: Winter of 1898-'99 buries town under 20 feet of snow
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- Colorado gold rush history: Nov. 30 to Dec. 4, 1915
- Book review: "Oil And Honey; The Education Of An Unlikely Activist," by Bill McKibben
- Breckenridge tour guide June Walters helps history come alive