On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
- Silverthorne gas station robbed, police search for suspect
- Leadville woman charged with first-degree murder after hitting boyfriend with car
- 19th annual Bluegrass & Beer Festival comes to Keystone's River Run Village
- A day of sailing the unpredictable Lake Dillon waters
- Downhill longboarding: An underground realm of motorcycle leathers and freeway speeds on Vail Pass