On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
- Box of WW2 grenades dropped off at Breckenridge fire station sparks evacuation
- Summit schools expect more than 3,500 students to enroll this year
- Mental illness "an epidemic" in Summit County
- Summit County welcomes community supported agriculture program
- Kaiser Permanente welcomes new doctors at mountain clinics