On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
- 18-year-old cadet dies after skiing accident at Keystone Resort
- Colorado lynx status unknown as state, federal agencies start studies
- Mountain Mentors seeks volunteers for National Mentoring Month
- Injured or sick mountain lion put down in Carbondale
- Longtime Colorado business repeatedly tangles with wage enforcement system