On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
- Summit’s Mitchell Gray pitches for New Zealand in IBAF 21U Baseball World Cup
- High Country Baking column: Change up your typical pumpkin bread
- Give the bird a rest Thanksgiving in favor of an alternative protein
- New Epic Mountain Gear store opens in Frisco
- Racial disparities an issue in Denver police shootings, I-News inquiry finds