On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
- Colorado's most expensive toll lane, the I-70 Mountain Express Lane, to open
- Affordable health care remains elusive for Summit County residents
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- Bun in the Oven Coffee + Kitchen opens in Breckenridge
- Dear Drewbie: How to think and live outside the box