On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
- Downhill longboarding: An underground realm of motorcycle leathers and freeway speeds on Vail Pass
- Mountain Wheels: Take your pick: Subaru Crosstrek vs. Impreza Sport
- Mountain Town News: Plastic grocery bags now a no-no in Vail
- Private-land camping startups offer alternative to public lands
- Sailing Lake Dillon and the appeal of an unfakeable sport