On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
- Breckenridge touts new strategy to close gap between summer, shoulder seasons
- New Mexico man arrested in Frisco after road rage shooting
- New targeted treatments extend lives of Colorado cancer patients
- Summit Reads hosts 'The Shallows' author Nicholas Carr in Silverthorne
- Summit County settles public access dispute near Quandary Peak with land purchase