On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
Parker: The pianist applauds the audience
- Reindeer escapes Lighting of Dillon ceremony, swims Lake Dillon
- Boston Marathon bombing survivor attends Hartford Ski Spectacular, learns about adaptive snowsports
- Going gluten-free popular, but comes with pitfalls
- High Gear: Gear Junkie looks at gift ideas for the outdoor enthusiast
- After the kill, Part 2: Beetle epidemic presents challenges for logging industry