On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
- Colorado’s ‘Make My Day’ law invoked in Summit County murder case
- Rogers: Cannabis Club documentary great exposure for Breckenridge
- Racial disparities an issue in Denver police shootings, I-News inquiry finds
- Breck for Thoughtful Marijuana says ‘vote no on Main Street’
- Obituary: Melissa Jane Clarkson