On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
Parker: The pianist applauds the audience
Trending in: News
- Summit County residents cite noise, environment at Iron Springs meeting
- Summit County mops up toxic legacy of silver mine at Peru Creek
- Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival brings rain, revelry
- More than 30 Colorado breweries at Keystone Bluegrass and Beer Fest
- Dillon Farmers Market home to a host of ready-to-eat lunch options