On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
Parker: The pianist applauds the audience
Trending in: News
- Celebrate Rocky Mountain National Park's 100th birthday with day hikes
- Water in the West, Part 3: Water pumps life into Western Slope economies
- Summit County middle and high schoolers return to school
- USA Pro Challenge leaves Aspen for Crested Butte in Day 2
- Breck Bike Week features poker ride, bike-in movie, women’s clinics