On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
Parker: The pianist applauds the audience
Trending in: News
- Summit County teen birth rate lowers due to state family planning initiative
- Eisenhower Tunnel superintendent Mike Salamon retires after 37 years
- Top 16 ways to get involved in Summit County this week
- Sage Kotsenburg chats about the Olympics, ESPYs and pro snowboarding’s future
- Green Mountain Reservoir site of weekend motorcycle crash