On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
- Eyewitness of North Pond drowning reflects on suicide and healing (column)
- Colorado wolf advocates, wildlife managers again feud over reintroduction
- Find alpine serenity hiking the Oh-Be-Joyful Trail near Crested Butte
- Mountain Town News: Crested Butte hits the sweet spot of tourism
- Leadville's looking for a little help to buy the legendary Tabor Opera House