On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
- Marijuana by the Numbers: 10 numbers about pot in Colorado that don't include 4-20
- Silverthorne council member Jonathan Bird dies
- Breckenridge, Copper Mountain festivities bring ski season to a close
- Father of Columbine victim to speak in Dillon next Sunday
- An interview with snowboard superstar and former Breck local Todd Richards