On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
- Evo3 Workspace in Frisco hosts grand-opening event on Saturday night
- Copper Mountain hosting USASA snowboard and freeski nationals
- Mary's Medicinals CEO talks about hemp and federally legal cannabis patches
- Summit Daily's top stories of the day
- Mountain Wheels: Tiny Chevy Trax will still get through the worst of conditions