On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
- Summit County leaders mobilize to address alarming suicide, mental-health trends
- Abandoned wreckage of two Jeeps near Crystal irks Forest Service
- Breckenridge's Swan River restoration project rises to $2.4 million
- Take 5: Max Bonenberger, 14-year-old ultra runner and Silver Rush 50 finisher
- Find alpine serenity hiking the Oh-Be-Joyful Trail near Crested Butte