On Sunday, Jan. 6, I gave a piano recital for my friends and family at the Lord of the Mountains Lutheran Church in Dillon. I want to offer my sincerest thanks to everyone who came to the performance, to everyone who wanted to be there but couldn't, and especially to Len Rhodes and Summit Music and Arts for making the church and the fantastic piano there available for me to play. Thank you, as well, for the generous donations toward my education as a pianist; I am extremely grateful. Your ongoing support and enthusiasm means the world to me.
Parker: The pianist applauds the audience
Trending in: News
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado
- Keeping up with Keri Herman: The Breckenridge Olympian embraces life after Sochi
- Ophir Mountain clear-cutting concerns overwhelm Forest Health Task Force meeting
- Friends of Blake Bostic mourn their ‘gentle giant’ after Frisco incident
- Native American tourism quietly thrives