Gary lost his battle with cancer on Jan. 31. Born in Trinidad to Carl & Pat Sanders, Gary spent most of his adult years in Summit County. Gary was a roofer by trade, but his true love was that of the outdoors. Gary was an avid camper and lived to be among the mountains & good friends. Gary was loved by many and will be missed by all. He is survived by his mother Pat; father Carl; sister Cindy Howard; and two brothers Larry and Devin and his beloved companion Stormy.
- Bread + Salt restaurant in Frisco remodels, adds lunch menu
- Frisco gives thumbs up to new marijuana shop by Holiday Inn
- Frisco mayor Gary Wilkinson apologizes to ski racers for marijuana jest
- Animal abuse story sparks strong Summit Daily News reader reaction
- U.S. Ski Team FIS World Championship roster announced