Gary lost his battle with cancer on Jan. 31. Born in Trinidad to Carl & Pat Sanders, Gary spent most of his adult years in Summit County. Gary was a roofer by trade, but his true love was that of the outdoors. Gary was an avid camper and lived to be among the mountains & good friends. Gary was loved by many and will be missed by all. He is survived by his mother Pat; father Carl; sister Cindy Howard; and two brothers Larry and Devin and his beloved companion Stormy.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Littwin: The great pot shot
- Breckenridge man arrested in NY for gift-wrapped marijuana
- Pine beetle, women’s rights defined tenure of retiring Summit County forest manager
- Survivor of Stevens Pass avalanche to speak at Copper Mountain Resort safety clinic