Gary lost his battle with cancer on Jan. 31. Born in Trinidad to Carl & Pat Sanders, Gary spent most of his adult years in Summit County. Gary was a roofer by trade, but his true love was that of the outdoors. Gary was an avid camper and lived to be among the mountains & good friends. Gary was loved by many and will be missed by all. He is survived by his mother Pat; father Carl; sister Cindy Howard; and two brothers Larry and Devin and his beloved companion Stormy.
- Summit’s Mitchell Gray pitches for New Zealand in IBAF 21U Baseball World Cup
- High Country Baking column: Change up your typical pumpkin bread
- Give the bird a rest Thanksgiving in favor of an alternative protein
- New Epic Mountain Gear store opens in Frisco
- Racial disparities an issue in Denver police shootings, I-News inquiry finds