Gary lost his battle with cancer on Jan. 31. Born in Trinidad to Carl & Pat Sanders, Gary spent most of his adult years in Summit County. Gary was a roofer by trade, but his true love was that of the outdoors. Gary was an avid camper and lived to be among the mountains & good friends. Gary was loved by many and will be missed by all. He is survived by his mother Pat; father Carl; sister Cindy Howard; and two brothers Larry and Devin and his beloved companion Stormy.
- Colorado's most expensive toll lane, the I-70 Mountain Express Lane, to open
- Affordable health care remains elusive for Summit County residents
- Mountain Wheels: Subaru BRZ, a true winter sports car?
- Bun in the Oven Coffee + Kitchen opens in Breckenridge
- Dear Drewbie: How to think and live outside the box