Gary lost his battle with cancer on Jan. 31. Born in Trinidad to Carl & Pat Sanders, Gary spent most of his adult years in Summit County. Gary was a roofer by trade, but his true love was that of the outdoors. Gary was an avid camper and lived to be among the mountains & good friends. Gary was loved by many and will be missed by all. He is survived by his mother Pat; father Carl; sister Cindy Howard; and two brothers Larry and Devin and his beloved companion Stormy.
- Hiking experts share their backpacking tips and suggestions for summer
- Arapahoe Basin extends the Colorado ski season to June 14 after wintry May
- We need to talk about suicide in Summit (column)
- Controversial Maryland Creek Ranch proposal passes on first reading
- Broken Compass Brewing in Breckenridge celebrates one-year anniversary