It occurred to me how lovely and efficient the Dillon Post Office is. Always professional and courteous, over the course of the years, I have never had even one problem with its services. Indeed they deserve recognition.So thank you.Elizabeth S. Anderson, Dillon Valley
- Travel to Crested Butte on a Colorado road trip
- Sue Frank vows to repay stolen money: 'I don't care if it takes until the day I die…'
- Summit County real estate sales top $157 million for October
- Summit County police blotter: Broken glass at the Breckenridge yo-yo store
- Take 5: All-star Nordic siblings Tucker and Taeler McCreary