Good morning and welcome to Summit Up, the world's only daily column that is looking for some ice fishing buddies.Dan Williams of Dillon dropped us a line recently asking for a bit of assistance. He wrote thusly:"I am a paraplegic and just recently moved back to Summit County and looking for anyone that would go with me ice fishing at Green Mountain Reservoir. I have most of the gear but need some assistance. If anyone has the time it would be greatly appreciated."So there you have it. If you like to ice fish, give Dan a call. We're sure you'll both have a great time. You can reach him at (970) 527-5429.***Changing gears, it look like it's almost time for spring training to kick off in the sunny parts of the ol' U.S. of A. (Arizona & Florida) and we're starting to get an itch to kick back with a cold one on a warm afternoon and cheer on the boys of summer. But until then, we hear that snow is coming our way, so get out there and enjoy it.
- Box of WW2 grenades dropped off at Breckenridge fire station sparks evacuation
- Summit schools expect more than 3,500 students to enroll this year
- Kaiser Permanente welcomes new doctors at mountain clinics
- Meet Kaiser Permanente local doc, Carol Venable (sponsored)
- Mental illness "an epidemic" in Summit County