Continental Divide Land Trust is offering a winter tour to the public of protected open space at Cobb &Ebert Placer today. Cobb & Ebert Placer is located about 5 miles east of Breckenridge. The tour will meet at the French Gulch Trailhead parking area at 10 a.m. The level of difficulty is relatively easy to moderate and lasts approximately 2 hours. CDLT events to Connect People to the Land are free for current CDLT members or a $5/person donation. For more info, contact Continental Divide Land Trust at firstname.lastname@example.org, 970-453-3875. If it doesn't snow we will be hiking. If it snows, bring your own equipment (cross country skis or snowshoes), water and appropriate clothing. Dogs on leash are welcome. This tour will be led by Holly Blando.
CDLT offers winter tour of Cobb & Ebert Placer today
Trending in: News
- Summit County company offers luxury cannabis tours
- Summit High School teacher wins EPA award for environmental education
- Summit locals and businesses take on Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS
- Rep. Polis announces wilderness expansion bill in Breckenridge
- Summit County cycling judge crucial part of USA Pro Challenge