Continental Divide Land Trust is offering a winter tour to the public of protected open space at Cobb &Ebert Placer today. Cobb & Ebert Placer is located about 5 miles east of Breckenridge. The tour will meet at the French Gulch Trailhead parking area at 10 a.m. The level of difficulty is relatively easy to moderate and lasts approximately 2 hours. CDLT events to Connect People to the Land are free for current CDLT members or a $5/person donation. For more info, contact Continental Divide Land Trust at firstname.lastname@example.org, 970-453-3875. If it doesn't snow we will be hiking. If it snows, bring your own equipment (cross country skis or snowshoes), water and appropriate clothing. Dogs on leash are welcome. This tour will be led by Holly Blando.
- Frisco clinic becomes second in state with procedure recently approved by the FDA
- Breckenridge Creative Arts becomes independent nonprofit organization
- Breckenridge Ski Resort, Copper Mountain Resort to install upgrades this summer
- Injured or sick mountain lion put down in Carbondale
- Summit County boy builds bat houses for Eagle Scout project