Continental Divide Land Trust is offering a winter tour to the public of protected open space at Cobb &Ebert Placer today. Cobb & Ebert Placer is located about 5 miles east of Breckenridge. The tour will meet at the French Gulch Trailhead parking area at 10 a.m. The level of difficulty is relatively easy to moderate and lasts approximately 2 hours. CDLT events to Connect People to the Land are free for current CDLT members or a $5/person donation. For more info, contact Continental Divide Land Trust at email@example.com, 970-453-3875. If it doesn't snow we will be hiking. If it snows, bring your own equipment (cross country skis or snowshoes), water and appropriate clothing. Dogs on leash are welcome. This tour will be led by Holly Blando.
- Box of WW2 grenades dropped off at Breckenridge fire station sparks evacuation
- Summit schools expect more than 3,500 students to enroll this year
- Take 5: The Mosquito-Tenmile Range Traverse with Nikki LaRochelle
- Breckenridge Hogfest celebrates bourbon and bacon with Tender Belly
- Kaiser Permanente welcomes new doctors at mountain clinics