Continental Divide Land Trust is offering a winter tour to the public of protected open space at Cobb &Ebert Placer today. Cobb & Ebert Placer is located about 5 miles east of Breckenridge. The tour will meet at the French Gulch Trailhead parking area at 10 a.m. The level of difficulty is relatively easy to moderate and lasts approximately 2 hours. CDLT events to Connect People to the Land are free for current CDLT members or a $5/person donation. For more info, contact Continental Divide Land Trust at email@example.com, 970-453-3875. If it doesn't snow we will be hiking. If it snows, bring your own equipment (cross country skis or snowshoes), water and appropriate clothing. Dogs on leash are welcome. This tour will be led by Holly Blando.
- First overnight marijuana hotel in Summit County opens in Silverthorne
- Breckenridge venue being sued by Summit County cancels all 2015 weddings
- The Lost Cajun opening franchises across the state, around the country
- Gift Guide: Deck the halls with high-end technological gadgets
- Colorado lesbian, gay and bisexual youths more likely to be bullied, attempt suicide