Continental Divide Land Trust is offering a winter tour to the public of protected open space at Cobb &Ebert Placer today. Cobb & Ebert Placer is located about 5 miles east of Breckenridge. The tour will meet at the French Gulch Trailhead parking area at 10 a.m. The level of difficulty is relatively easy to moderate and lasts approximately 2 hours. CDLT events to Connect People to the Land are free for current CDLT members or a $5/person donation. For more info, contact Continental Divide Land Trust at firstname.lastname@example.org, 970-453-3875. If it doesn't snow we will be hiking. If it snows, bring your own equipment (cross country skis or snowshoes), water and appropriate clothing. Dogs on leash are welcome. This tour will be led by Holly Blando.
- Colorado Escapist: Spring backcountry skiing in powder magnet Montezuma
- Summit County compromises in complex Keystone land deal
- Breckenridge moves ahead with Denison Placer affordable housing project
- District Attorney Bruce Brown defends vacation time: 'I'm a public servant. Not a public slave'
- Can Colorado athletes overcome altitude and genetics?